Review of The Unfakeable Code®

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Schyk Marcus
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-schyk-marcus.html
Latest Review: It's Hard to Be a Vampire by Viktoria Faust

Review of The Unfakeable Code®

Post by Schyk Marcus »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Unfakeable Code®" by Tony Jeton Selimi.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The Unfakeable Code® is a book about self-development. It is one of Tony Jeton Selimi's many honorable mention-winning works. He has discussed the two things that are most significant to humans: our perceptions of ourselves and others around us. Social media proficiency among today's users has encouraged the creation of fictitious personas for self-promotion. This pattern is depressing and worrying me more and more. People's increased worry about how society views them has made depression a common condition.

The book's conversational style appeals to me. It aids readers in better understanding the author's beliefs. I particularly appreciated how the author used personal examples to demonstrate the effectiveness of his ideas. The experiences of his clients with whom he had assisted give credence to the ideas he teaches in the book.

Readers can put his teachings into practice with the tasks he offers at the end of each chapter.
The author encourages us to exercise trust in ourselves, think rightly, and take responsibility for our actions rather than surrender. He tells us to think right, think right, and take responsibility for our actions rather than find another person or a situation outside to blame.

This book provides insightful advice for people who want to embrace their actual selves and develop into their finest selves. It not only aids in problem identification but also offers a clear road map for personal development and self-discovery. Although it's crucial to remember that this book shouldn't be relied upon exclusively for self-improvement, it surely makes the path easier by providing practical advice.

I applaud the author for his courage to talk about such a delicate issue. I found nothing wrong with the book; therefore, I have no dislikes. I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars. There were no grammatical errors, indicating it was well-edited. I recommend this book to people who want to develop themselves and grow continuously.

The Unfakeable Code®
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Eman Afzaal
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eman-afzaal.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books WAIT A MINUTE! (An Illustrated Novella) by Steve William Laible

Post by Eman Afzaal »

I think I'll be reading and learning about this book very soon based on this review. I read the review twice because I found it so enjoyable.
Eman Afzaal
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eman-afzaal.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books WAIT A MINUTE! (An Illustrated Novella) by Steve William Laible

Post by Eman Afzaal »

I think I'll be reading and learning about this book very soon based on this review. I read the review twice because I found it so enjoyable.
Kim Tzuville
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kim-tzuville.html
Latest Review: Predator / Nomad by Daniel Micko

Post by Kim Tzuville »

Based on this evaluation, I anticipate reading and knowing more about this book very soon. I enjoyed the review so much that I read it again.
Pascal Junior
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pascal-junior.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Pascal Junior »

It's refreshing to see a review that is both positive and critical.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”