Review of The Unfakeable Code®

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
June Moon
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-june-moon.html
Latest Review: Love Is by Kim Sorrelle

Review of The Unfakeable Code®

Post by June Moon »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Unfakeable Code®" by Tony Jeton Selimi.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

In today's world, most people struggle with one question that frames their entire being. You might be wondering what this question is, or you might already know it. Today, the most fundamental question that everybody needs to know is who they really are and what they can do to amplify their unique attributes. After all, standing out in a world full of people is what matters today. Do we need to act like someone else, follow in someone else's footsteps, or just try to be our own authentic selves? The latter is the correct answer. The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi is an enlightening guide that takes you on a journey of self-discovery and self-love. It reshapes you into the best version of yourself by using the traits that were always hidden.

This exceptional book takes the reader through its mind-upgrading principles that are interdependent. The author has very carefully selected and presented these principles to help everyone maximize their potential. This book is not only informative but helps you look at your life in a different light. Throughout the book, you will come through certain tasks that will push you forward in the direction of identifying who you truly are. It's not enough to just know but also to practice what you have learned. It is also emphasized that in order to create the reality we have always wanted for ourselves, we must make choices that favor its achievement. A very strong point that the book succeeds in putting across is the constant need to get validation from others that makes you lose sight of what you truly care about. The focus further transcends towards neutralizing your emotional state and completely getting your mind in your control.

I really liked the book because of its authenticity. The author is not serving any second-hand information but true incidents from his own life and the lessons learned along the way. The book can be used as a tool to grasp one's own reality and transform to a version that's better in every way one can think of. It's commendable to see the association between real-life incidents and thoughts presented. There's a sense of clarity in the book that helps the reader to see things with a different perception.

There's nothing I didn't like in the book. It grabs the interest from the start as the author takes us through his life and expresses what he learned and where he learned it from. The roots of the books are beautifully expressed. It's just not a book that is trying to help others but also a story of a person who is sharing his life's events.

I rate this book five out of five stars. It achieves what it says and allows the reader to take away some really crucial points. If you are constantly thinking about who you are and what you can be or trying tirelessly to find answers to these questions, then this book is for you. It's never too late to become a better version of yourself.

The Unfakeable Code®
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Eman Afzaal
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eman-afzaal.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books WAIT A MINUTE! (An Illustrated Novella) by Steve William Laible

Post by Eman Afzaal »

I think I'll be reading and learning about this book very soon based on this review. I read the review twice because I found it so enjoyable.
Kim Tzuville
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kim-tzuville.html
Latest Review: Predator / Nomad by Daniel Micko

Post by Kim Tzuville »

Based on this evaluation, I anticipate reading and knowing more about this book very soon. I enjoyed the review so much that I read it again.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”