Review of A God-Balanced Life

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Aremu Titilopemi Funmilayo
Currently Reading: Fireproof Happiness
Bookshelf Size: 50
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aremu-titilopemi-funmilayo.html
Latest Review: The Aspen Tree by Bart LaRocca

Review of A God-Balanced Life

Post by Aremu Titilopemi Funmilayo »

[Following is a volunteer review of "A God-Balanced Life" by James Puckett Sr..]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

James Puckett Sr. wrote this "A God-Balanced Life. This is a book everyone who wants to be a child of God needs to read. If we're not careful, we can easily get distracted by things that don't matter and mistakenly think it's the right path. Thankfully, James Puckett Sr. realized this earlier in life, and he’s now offering how to live the way God wants us to live in this book. A God-Balanced Life is a book that teaches Christians how to maintain balance in several aspects of their lives. What are those aspects? How can one achieve balance in those aspects? Pick up this book and start reading to find out!

Before I start mentioning all the good things this book depicts, let me chip in that this book comprises positive points alone.
The first positive aspect is the personal lessons I learned about many things, especially about giving and tithing. What struck me is the point where the author mentioned that paying tithe is what God uses to bless the rest of the money we earn.

Another positive aspect is that James Puckett Sr. related aspects of personal life experiences as regards the subject he’s talking about. It will help prove to readers that no one is perfect, so it is okay to make mistakes sometimes.

By sharing his personal experiences, the book became a practical guide for Christians to apply the subject in real life. Above all, I didn’t encounter any grammatical or spelling errors. The book is 100% error-free. It’s exceptionally edited. Therefore, I’m rating it 5 out of 5 stars.

A God-balanced life book isn’t a book one glances through or reads hurriedly. Instead, one needs to read it carefully, to chew every word written because it’s powerful and life-changing. Therefore, I recommend this book to every young and old Christian. As well as to people who want to live a well-balanced life according to God’s plan.

A God-Balanced Life
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Oluebube Prisca
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluebube-prisca.html
Latest Review: Karmic Selling by Stan Gwizdak

Post by Oluebube Prisca »

Being able to balance your life to be a good Christian is one difficult thing to achieve. There is usually distraction that makes you forget who you are and what you aim to achieve. A book that can give guidance on how to avoid this is very much appreciated.
Chuks Ogechukwu Bianca
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chuks-ogechukwu-bianca.html
Latest Review: Doctoroo & the Case of the Hacking Hippo by Dr. Rachel B. Wellner

Post by Chuks Ogechukwu Bianca »

An absolute masterpiece for Christians packed with valuable lessons, will definitely check it out when I get the chance. Congrats on a wonderful review.
Enjani Matendeko
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Nightlord
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-enjani-matendeko.html
Latest Review: Running For One's Life by Lauren Jedlan

Post by Enjani Matendeko »

To maintain balance in our life is good. To maintain it in our spiritual life is even better. What does this book have to say about striking a spiritual balance?
Jessica Azuka
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jessica-azuka.html
Latest Review: Unicorns Know Magic by Charles Adkins

Post by Jessica Azuka »

Th book's title says it all and gives an inkling into the book and what it contains. This book will be best suited for Christians and I am looking forward to reading this book. Amazing review.
Sean Patrick Tracy
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sean-patrick-tracy.html
Latest Review: From GED to PhD by Barbara Crump

Post by Sean Patrick Tracy »

Your review of "A God-Balanced Life" by James Puckett Sr. provides a compelling overview of the book's significance in guiding Christians toward living a balanced and purposeful life according to God's plan. Through personal experiences and practical teachings, the author offers invaluable insights into various aspects of life and how to maintain balance in each area.

You highlight the importance of the book's teachings on giving and tithing, emphasizing the role of financial stewardship in experiencing God's blessings. This aspect resonated with you and provided valuable lessons about the spiritual significance of managing finances in alignment with God's principles.
obinna Sharon
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-obinna-sharon.html
Latest Review: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids by Jemima Paul, Arvind Paul

Post by obinna Sharon »

A God-Balanced Life. I must say the title may seem weird but has great meaning. How can one balance his spiritual life with the things he do on a daily basis. Read this book.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”