Review of The Unfakeable Code®

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Star_9819
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-star-9819.html
Latest Review: The Adventurers of Uncle Billy & Ross by Solon Phillips, Esq.

Review of The Unfakeable Code®

Post by Star_9819 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Unfakeable Code®" by Tony Jeton Selimi.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The Unfakeable Code by author Tony Jeton Selimi is a very insightful and empowering book that forces us to face the numerous masks that we hide behind throughout our entire lives and encourages us to embrace our true selves in order to regain the control of our own lives. Most of us spend our lives swapping one mask for another, consciously or unconsciously, due to insecurity, people-pleasing mentality and even to hide our own emotions. As we stay behind the masks for so long, we often forget our own true selves. The author, in a short span of about 230 pages, has urged us to abandon all the fake masks that we hide behind and to embrace our one true self for all that we are.
In order to fit in society’s so-called ideal of being a successful person, we, consciously or subconsciously, often put on a mask that may constrict our own beliefs and views and endanger our happiness. We often view showing emotions as a symbol of weakness and hide behind masks in order to appear strong and unaffected, even when we are bleeding out emotionally. We shift from using one mask to the next so effortlessly that slowly staying behind the masks becomes our only reality and our true, authentic and powerful self withers inside us, locked away entirely. We spend our entire lives lying, deceiving and cheating only for acceptance from others while the enormous power inside us stays locked away and unused.
The author has urged us to break away from this toxic self-sabotage by encouraging us to embrace our original selves. With stories from his life, the author has tried to present to us the enormous power our mind has on our actions and how, by changing our thought-process from a negative to a positive one, we can take back the control of our lives.
Tony has presented to the readers five main principles in order to regain our control over our own lives instead of being a slave to other people’s wishes and emotions. He has urged us to thrive instead of only living according to what we think to be essential to survive in our society. He has warned us about the power we give away to our emotions and thoughts and has urged us to take back the control of our actions and emotions, to own our emotions instead of being enslaved by them. Emphasizing the power of love in the fifth principle, the author has encouraged us to let go of our judgmental personality and to love our true, genuine selves in order to flourish.
Other than its amazing content, I find the author’s writing style to be very engaging. As it is written in an easy, flowing language, I think people of different age-groups and professions would find this book to be really helpful. I rate this book a solid 5 out of 5.
We must also applaud the author and the editor for their awesome editing. I could not find any spelling mistake in the entire book, which is indeed a huge feat.
I would really recommend this book to all the readers out there in search of good books to regain control of their lives.

The Unfakeable Code®
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Eman Afzaal
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eman-afzaal.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books WAIT A MINUTE! (An Illustrated Novella) by Steve William Laible

Post by Eman Afzaal »

I think I'll be reading and learning about this book very soon based on this review. I read the review twice because I found it so enjoyable.
Kim Tzuville
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kim-tzuville.html
Latest Review: Predator / Nomad by Daniel Micko

Post by Kim Tzuville »

Based on this evaluation, I anticipate reading and knowing more about this book very soon. I enjoyed the review so much that I read it again.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”