Review of Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Risper Ouma Anyango
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-risper-ouma-anyango.html
Latest Review: The In-Between by Christian Espinosa

Review of Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise

Post by Risper Ouma Anyango »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise" by John K Danenbarger.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Geena receives a letter from Joe Tink that her father has died. Geena is a daughter to Beth, and her father is Kevin. Geena has surprisingly been wishing for her father to kill himself for years.

Beth, during her youthful years, was a prostitute, and Joe Tink rescues her at a time when she has given up on life. Joe Tink is a stripper, but unlike Beth, he actually loves life, and he is always even reading books. How does Joe Tink inspire Beth to live again, and what happens between them in the future? Who is Kevin, and how does he come to meet Beth? Does Joe continue to become a stripper, or he embark on a new journey? To answer all these questions, please read the book.
Entanglement: Quantum and Otherwise by John K. Danenbarger.

There are several things I liked about this book. I liked that the author had various characters in the book, and he didn't miss out on anything while he narrated how they all contributed to the plot. I understood the book's storyline, and all the events collaborated well. Nothing was left out despite there being several characters.

Another thing I liked about the book was that it had lovable characters. While reading this book, I fell in love with some characters and started rooting for them. My favourite character was Beth because she is a strong woman despite all her mistakes. She digs herself out of a deep pit of prostitution and addiction, which she thought she wouldn't survive. She also escapes from the Hutchins family after she is warned about what they are capable of. Her bravery is commendable.

There is nothing I disliked about the book, so I rate it 5 out of 5 stars. The book was well edited since I encountered no errors while reading. I recommend the book to people who love life-changing books with multiple family characters since the book has multiple characters and several life-changing events.

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Gerry Steen
Currently Reading: The Impossible Mock Orange Trial
Bookshelf Size: 190
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gerry-steen.html
Latest Review: House of Eire by June Gillam

Post by Gerry Steen »

Hi Risper, I enjoyed reading your review of Entanglement-Quantum and Otherwise. Life is a struggle for some people as soon as they are born. It sounds like Beth was one of those people. I feel inspired when I read about people who courageously face their demons and turn their lives around. Have a good evening and I look forward to commenting on more of your reviews. Keep on reading and reviewing!
Cara Wilding
Favorite Book: Sierra Six
Currently Reading: Global Vice
Bookshelf Size: 101
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cara-wilding.html
Latest Review: Family Business by James Jack Fauser
2024 Reading Goal: 150
2024 Goal Completion: 7%

Post by Cara Wilding »

Risper Ouma Lisa Anyango wrote: 15 Nov 2023, 17:18 [Following is a volunteer review of "Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise" by John K Danenbarger.]

Geena receives a letter from Joe Tink that her father has died. Geena is a daughter to Beth, and her father is Kevin. Geena has surprisingly been wishing for her father to kill himself for years.

Beth, during her youthful years, was a prostitute, and Joe Tink rescues her at a time when she has given up on life. Joe Tink is a stripper, but unlike Beth, he actually loves life, and he is always even reading books. How does Joe Tink inspire Beth to live again, and what happens between them in the future? Who is Kevin, and how does he come to meet Beth? Does Joe continue to become a stripper, or he embark on a new journey? To answer all these questions, please read the book.
Oh yikes! Your introduction to this book caught me off guard! I was expecting something so different based on the title of this book. The entanglement part I get, but the "Quantum and Otherwise" makes me curious. What in this book would be quantum and otherwise?! Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts on this book with us. Until next time...
:tiphat:
Risper Ouma Anyango
Currently Reading:

Gerry Steen wrote: 28 Nov 2023, 15:45 Hi Risper, I enjoyed reading your review of Entanglement-Quantum and Otherwise. Life is a struggle for some people as soon as they are born. It sounds like Beth was one of those people. I feel inspired when I read about people who courageously face their demons and turn their lives around. Have a good evening and I look forward to commenting on more of your reviews. Keep on reading and reviewing!
Life is indeed a struggle.fir many people the moment they are born and the struggle never ends. Nomatter how hatred they try, they still.find themselves in weird situation. THANK YOU Garry for your thoughtful comment
Risper Ouma Anyango
Currently Reading:

Cara Wilding wrote: 29 Nov 2023, 14:38
Risper Ouma Lisa Anyango wrote: 15 Nov 2023, 17:18 [Following is a volunteer review of "Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise" by John K Danenbarger.]

Oh yikes! Your introduction to this book caught me off guard! I was expecting something so different based on the title of this book. The entanglement part I get, but the "Quantum and Otherwise" makes me curious. What in this book would be quantum and otherwise?! Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts on this book with us. Until next time...
:tiphat:
I won't give you answers but I will.instead task you to go and read the book. Thank you for your comment though
Jenna Padayachee
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: The Kybalion
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jenna-padayachee.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi
Signature Addition: Jenna Padayachee

Post by Jenna Padayachee »

Thank you, for a detailed and informative review.
This is quite an intense plot depicting the depths of human struggle.
From your review alone, I am rooting for Beth as well!
Congratulations to the author on crafting such brilliant characters with good development that ties into this captivating plot.
"Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power." Lao Tzu
Jenna Padayachee

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”