Review of Catch a Falling Star

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Aleena Augustine
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aleena-augustine.html
Latest Review: I Wonder Why It's Christmas by Esther Ekunola

Re: Review of Catch a Falling Star

Post by Aleena Augustine »

Your review of 'Catch a Falling Star' has convinced me that this is a compelling and well-crafted exploration of the challenges faced by individuals dealing with heroin addiction. I appreciate how the story sheds light on the complexities of addiction, the impact on children, and the support systems in place.
Gerry Steen
Currently Reading: The Impossible Mock Orange Trial
Bookshelf Size: 173
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gerry-steen.html
Latest Review: Do You Really Want To Know? by Kate Fraser

Post by Gerry Steen »

Aleena Augustine wrote: 20 Dec 2023, 07:41 Your review of 'Catch a Falling Star' has convinced me that this is a compelling and well-crafted exploration of the challenges faced by individuals dealing with heroin addiction. I appreciate how the story sheds light on the complexities of addiction, the impact on children, and the support systems in place.
Hi, Aleena, thank you for your comments on my review. It was a book worth reading. My hat is off to the people who support drug addicts and their children. Take care. :techie-studyinggray:
salam salam 1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by salam salam 1 »

It seems like a good book, telling about addiction and its treatment, especially heroin addiction. I like that that it shows how the addicted person's children were taken care of.
Gerry Steen
Currently Reading: The Impossible Mock Orange Trial
Bookshelf Size: 173
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gerry-steen.html
Latest Review: Do You Really Want To Know? by Kate Fraser

Post by Gerry Steen »

salam salam 1 wrote: 21 Dec 2023, 13:17 It seems like a good book, telling about addiction and its treatment, especially heroin addiction. I like that that it shows how the addicted person's children were taken care of.
Hi, salem, i think it was a great book that covered the issue of heroin addiction and how it affects the children of the addict and the support they need. I think you might find it to be a book worth reading. Thank you for your feedback. And welcome to the Online Book Club! :techie-studyinggray:
Cristiano Bellucci
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cristiano-bellucci.html
Latest Review: Pioneering Nonprofit AI Initiatives: A Guide to Generational Diversity, Ethics, and Collaboration by Ainsley K. Hines
2024 Reading Goal: 5
2024 Goal Completion: 440%

Post by Cristiano Bellucci »

Thanks, Gerry, for this beautiful review. It is such an intense topic. It is interesting that the author has first-hand experience to share.
Book allow you to fully explore a topic and immerse yourself in a deeper way than most media today. Mark Zuckerberg.
Ramadevi Tatavarthi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 90
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ramadevi-tatavarthi.html
Latest Review: Requiem For A Queen by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Ramadevi Tatavarthi »

"Catch a Falling Star" sounds like a gripping read, diving into the complexities of addiction, family, and rehabilitation. I appreciate how the author draws from real-life experiences in children's services to craft believable characters and situations. It seems like a heartfelt exploration of love, trust, and overcoming obstacles.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”