Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Anu Anand
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 62
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anu-anand.html
Latest Review: Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C

Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

Post by Anu Anand »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress" by Gustavo Kinrys, MD.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Ever felt the weight of stress and anxiety take a toll on your body? From skyrocketing blood pressure to relentless migraines, the effects are no joke. But here's the million-dollar question—how do we hit a pause in this chaos? Is it cool to just let it be, or should we take the wheel? Well, consider exploring the book 'Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress: A Practical Guide' by Gustavo Kinrys, M.D., and Alexandra Gold, M.A. This isn't your typical 'stress is bad' lecture; it's a treasure map guiding you through practical, natural solutions.

What hooked me to the book was its focus on natural strategies. It's like a roadmap sprinkled with meditation and mindfulness—the coolest pit stops on the stress-free highway. These weren't just ideas; they were tools I seamlessly weaved into my routine. Imagine a book where the whole wisdom fits into capsule-sized insights, with a grocery list at the end telling you what to eat for a balanced mind. These gems, tucked toward the finale, made the journey through the book completely worthwhile.

The book's approach to anxiety is truly remarkable, avoiding unnecessary jargon and instead offering a clear depiction of the biological, psychological, and social factors involved. The book serves as a guide rather than a substitute for professional help. It briefly explains symptoms such as chest pain, neck tension, and sleep disorders, among others. The book suggests natural remedies and non-addictive alternatives while emphasizing the importance of consulting a healthcare professional if symptoms disrupt your daily life.

Ever find yourself googling every twinge and worry, spiraling into a list of potential diseases? I'm guilty. But reading this book made me realize the power of seeking professional help. It's sometimes the least we can do for ourselves. The contents were not just helpful; they were an eye-opener. And let's talk about the writing—professionally edited, precise, and enlightening. I can't find a single thing to dislike, and there's nothing I would like to change in this book, so I'm giving it a full 5 out of 5 stars.

In a nutshell, this book isn't just a read; it's a companion for anyone waltzing with stress and anxiety. The writing style, coupled with actionable steps, transforms a potentially heavy topic into a light, empowering read. While the book may not have all the answers to solve anxiety and stress, it does provide enough knowledge to help you determine what is best for you. If you're on a stress-busting journey, consider this book your trusted guide.

Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
RJ Reviews
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rj-reviews.html
Latest Review: Jirvania by Jan Anderegg
Reading Device: 1400697484
2024 Reading Goal: 24
2024 Goal Completion: 91%

Post by RJ Reviews »

This book indeed is a companion, particularly in today's world where stress and anxiety are widespread. I enjoyed reading this book a lot. Such empowering and enlightening book deserves a perfect score. I appreciate your honest and insightful review. Thanks.
"The gods grow jealous of too much contentment anywhere, and they show their displeasure all of a sudden.” - R. K. Narayan, Maldudi Days
Cara Wilding
Favorite Book: Sierra Six
Currently Reading: Global Vice
Bookshelf Size: 101
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cara-wilding.html
Latest Review: Family Business by James Jack Fauser
2024 Reading Goal: 150
2024 Goal Completion: 7%

Post by Cara Wilding »

Anu Anand wrote: 26 Nov 2023, 09:25 [Following is a volunteer review of "Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress" by Gustavo Kinrys, MD.]

Ever felt the weight of stress and anxiety take a toll on your body? From skyrocketing blood pressure to relentless migraines, the effects are no joke. But here's the million-dollar question—how do we hit a pause in this chaos? Is it cool to just let it be, or should we take the wheel? Well, consider exploring the book 'Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress: A Practical Guide' by Gustavo Kinrys, M.D., and Alexandra Gold, M.A. This isn't your typical 'stress is bad' lecture; it's a treasure map guiding you through practical, natural solutions.

What hooked me to the book was its focus on natural strategies. It's like a roadmap sprinkled with meditation and mindfulness—the coolest pit stops on the stress-free highway. These weren't just ideas; they were tools I seamlessly weaved into my routine. Imagine a book where the whole wisdom fits into capsule-sized insights, with a grocery list at the end telling you what to eat for a balanced mind. These gems, tucked toward the finale, made the journey through the book completely worthwhile.

In a nutshell, this book isn't just a read; it's a companion for anyone waltzing with stress and anxiety. The writing style, coupled with actionable steps, transforms a potentially heavy topic into a light, empowering read. While the book may not have all the answers to solve anxiety and stress, it does provide enough knowledge to help you determine what is best for you. If you're on a stress-busting journey, consider this book your trusted guide.
It is sometimes unbelievable how much stress and anxiety can impact a person! I enjoy learning about natural remedies and strategies for improved health outcomes. I loved your description of the "coolest pits stops on the stress-free highway" and the "waltzing with stress" - these created such vivid pictures for me! I like an author who can take a serious topic and lighten it. I think doing this keeps the reader in a positive mindset, preparing them to take on the recommendations of the author! I enjoyed reading this review, until next time...
Gerry Steen
Currently Reading: The Impossible Mock Orange Trial
Bookshelf Size: 173
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gerry-steen.html
Latest Review: Do You Really Want To Know? by Kate Fraser

Post by Gerry Steen »

Wow, Anu, you did a great review of this book. I also read this book and did a review of it. I agree with you that this book offers many gems, that is, gems that nature provides and that are easily accessible natural remedies that can help one manage their anxiety and stress. These remedies can give the readers a headstart in managing their anxiety and stress. If the remedies do not solve the anxiety and stress problems completely, then the reader should consult a professional. Even then, the remedies would serve as a great complement to the professional help. I am happy to know that you value this book as much as I do. This proves that it can be a great resource for other people. Ciao for now. :techie-studyinggray:
The Keeper Jr
Favorite Book: The Cruel Prince
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-the-keeper-jr.html
Latest Review: Khanjar by Bob O'Brien

Post by The Keeper Jr »

I can see that there are many helpful and useful tips. I have never experienced too much stress or anxiety where I needed any kind of meditation, but I do feel like it is necessary to know about these stuff. I enjoyed the excellent review Anu. Thanks a lot!
"Once I did bad and that I heard ever. Twice I did good, but that I heard never." - Dale Carnegie
Latest Review: Khanjar by Bob O'Brien
Anastasia Baglay
Currently Reading: It
Bookshelf Size: 87
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anastasia-baglay.html
Latest Review: How to be a SuperStar Salesperson by Audri White

Post by Anastasia Baglay »

Thank you for your honest review! I am always a bit sceptical to see 5 out of 5 rate. But you justify your rating very well. Hope to see your latest reviews soon!
Stephen Christopher 1
Favorite Book: The Book Thief
Currently Reading: Photofinish
Bookshelf Size: 137
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stephen-christopher-1.html
Latest Review: Sh*t Happens by Gavin L James.
2024 Reading Goal: 25
2024 Goal Completion: 44%

Post by Stephen Christopher 1 »

Wow Anu, I need this book! Lots going on at the moment, including caring for an aging mother, and my stress levels are massive. I'm going to read this book next! Thanks so much for the thorough review. I can tell how much this book has helped you too.
Sakshi Singh1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 114
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sakshi-singh1.html
Latest Review: The Divinely Sinful Saints by Itotko

Post by Sakshi Singh1 »

What a great review Anu! I've read and reviewed this book too but your review is always on another level! Looking forward to more of your reviews!
Sarah Zain
Favorite Book: Wutheing heights
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 67
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarah-zain.html
Latest Review: EMA by Aian D. Grey

Post by Sarah Zain »

Your review is wonderfully written, Anu, thank you for this beautiful review. The book seems very useful. I personally could benefit a lot from reading it, as stress and anxiety are really tiring.
Life is hard on its own so let's make it easier for each other if we could.
Latest Review: EMA by Aian D. Grey
Bettny Andrade
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 127
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bettny-andrade.html
Latest Review: The Prodigy Slave, Book One: Journey to Winter Garden by Londyn Skye

Post by Bettny Andrade »

Anu Anand wrote: 26 Nov 2023, 09:25 [Following is a volunteer review of "Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress" by Gustavo Kinrys, MD.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The book's approach to anxiety is truly remarkable, avoiding unnecessary jargon and instead offering a clear depiction of the biological, psychological, and social factors involved. The book serves as a guide rather than a substitute for professional help. It briefly explains symptoms such as chest pain, neck tension, and sleep disorders, among others. The book suggests natural remedies and non-addictive alternatives while emphasizing the importance of consulting a healthcare professional if symptoms disrupt your daily life.

Ever find yourself googling every twinge and worry, spiraling into a list of potential diseases? I'm guilty. But reading this book made me realize the power of seeking professional help. It's sometimes the least we can do for ourselves. The contents were not just helpful; they were an eye-opener. And let's talk about the writing—professionally edited, precise, and enlightening. I can't find a single thing to dislike, and there's nothing I would like to change in this book, so I'm giving it a full 5 out of 5 stars.

Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Anxiety and stress are something that can worry the community. Books that can help improve or cope with certain situations are of great help.
Dominic Emezuru
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dominic-emezuru.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Dominic Emezuru »

Unlock the secrets of ancient wisdom and modern research to achieve a stress-free, balanced life.
Ejoh Ebube
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Karmic Selling
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ejoh-ebube.html
Latest Review: Play Golf Better Faster: The Classic Guide to Optimizing Your Performance and Building Your Best Fast by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Ejoh Ebube »

Gustavo Kinrys, MD, has provided a valuable service to those struggling with stress and anxiety.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”