Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Alan Shore
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alan-shore.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

Post by Alan Shore »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress" by Gustavo Kinrys, MD.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Effective coping skills are necessary because dealing with worry, tension, and fear is a common experience in today's world. An insightful self-help book is "Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress: A Practical Guide" by Gustavo Kinrys, M.D., and Alexandra Gold, M.A. The book explores the causes and behavioral effects of stress and anxiety and provides readers looking for relief with a variety of therapy options. The thorough book explores anxiety disorders, their signs and symptoms, and workable remedies. It also shares ideas on stress and its effects. Kinrys and Gold, the writers, adeptly handle anxiety, tackling its identification and its intricate relationship to stress and insomnia. The book gives readers a comprehensive comprehension of remedies throughout, equipping them with useful strategies to handle and lessen these common emotional difficulties.

Reading "Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress: A Practical Guide" as a reader was an educational experience filled with useful advice and in-depth understanding. Beyond cursory explanations, the book offers a deep comprehension of stress, fear, and worry. For example, it described anxiety in great detail, which helped me recognize different symptoms and adjust my strategy. The writers' incorporation of doable solutions, such as breathing techniques, proved to be useful resources in my day-to-day existence. The emphasis on natural therapies, such as herbal cures, which provide a holistic viewpoint, is one noteworthy example. Throughout my reading of the book, this method helped me develop a sense of control and self-awareness by enabling me to properly handle emotional issues.

The lack of personal anecdotes in this book has left me feeling a little down. I feel a little disoriented, even though the information is clearly educational because there are no case studies or meaningful anecdotes. Personal narratives may humanize the subject matter, increase relatability, and offer useful insights. More real-life experiences, in my opinion, could increase the book's impact and reader engagement for people who read it like myself.

I'd rate this book 4 out of 5 stars. The comprehensive insights, practical remedies, and individualized approach are commendable, earning it a high rating. However, the absence of personal stories deducted a star. I recommend this book to those seeking a detailed understanding of anxiety with a preference for holistic remedies. If you appreciate tailored guidance and actionable solutions, this book offers valuable insights despite the minor drawbacks. This book was exceptionally edited.

Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Itzanda Sticon
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-itzanda-sticon.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Itzanda Sticon »

This is a book that gave top notch principles on how to manage stress with natural products. This is a 5 star rating for me. Very good review
Cole Reyes
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cole-reyes.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Cole Reyes »

One thing I like about this book is that it met life's need with the easiest solution possible. I would definitely recommend to those passing through stress
Michael Uther
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-michael-uther.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Michael Uther »

The emphasis on natural therapies, such as herbal cures, which provide a holistic viewpoint, is one noteworthy example. If you are looking for a book that helps you deal with stress, this is the right one
Xin Boy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-xin-boy.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Xin Boy »

This book talked a lot about stress and anxiety and how one can cure themselves from it permanently. My major love is that it's so natural. Nice review
Kimberley West
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kimberley-west.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Kimberley West »

What's the best way to treat stress? This book has all of it, the most important thing is that u don't really need to have a lot of money to do so
Raheem Drinkwater
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-raheem-drinkwater.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed

Post by Raheem Drinkwater »

An insightful exploration of complex helps, expertly woven into an engaging narrative. This book will leave you with life tips on how to manage stress
Ebube Steve
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ebube-steve.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Ebube Steve »

A book with every information that you need on stress and anxiety. I think it is a most read for people having a bad time with stress
Andre Johnson 4
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-andre-johnson-4.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Andre Johnson 4 »

A masterfully crafted story that seamlessly blends genres. Equal parts mystery, romance, and adventure, it has something for everyone...
Promise Ebube
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-promise-ebube.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Promise Ebube »

Your review was immaculate and I love how explanatory it was. Nice work. Hoping to see more of your reviews
Ebube Malu-Steve
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ebube-malu-steve.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Ebube Malu-Steve »

Stress is an integral part of our life and it's an important issue that we all learn on how to manage it. And this book offers that
Bubae Stephen
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bubae-stephen.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Bubae Stephen »

At some point we all have suffered from anxiety and stress and it's good the society starts battling against it. Good book
Uche Steve
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-uche-steve.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Uche Steve »

The comprehensive insight and highlight on anxiety and stress is top notch, and it's w book that is dedicated to everyone suffering from stress
Jeffery King 1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jeffery-king-1.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Jeffery King 1 »

I like that the fact that the concepts of this book includes education about anxiety and stress. Such a good book
James Sticon
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-james-sticon.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by James Sticon »

The novel gives readers a comprehensive remedies throughout, equipping both young and old, both female and male with the information to fight anxiety

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”