Review of E M P Honeymoon

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Nenye Lauraa
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 73
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nenye-lauraa.html
Latest Review: Melyssa's Italian Project by Simon Potter

Review of E M P Honeymoon

Post by Nenye Lauraa »

[Following is a volunteer review of "E M P Honeymoon" by Dorothy May Mercer.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Dorothy May Mercer's E M P Honeymoon is a thrilling book with numerous instances of action and suspense. This novel explores Honduras, where a seemingly idyllic honeymoon transforms into a high-stakes race against time.

Kelly and Tom Turbulo, a newlywed couple, embark on a honeymoon in Honduras, anticipating blissful moments. However, their paradise takes an abrupt turn when Kelly stumbles upon critical information about an impending terrorist attack on North America. The couple has to each, in their own way, stop the attack. Teaming up with a mysterious CIA agent and uncovering a group of operatives, the couple must gather evidence and thwart the imminent danger.

This book has rapid plot development, which keeps readers hooked with each chapter's cliffhanger ending. The characters, notably Kelly and Tom Turbulo, emerge as a highly compatible and engaging couple; their professions and skills are integrated into the narrative. The author's creative talent reinforces the realism of the characters. My favorite character in the book is Tom. I love his bravery.

There was nothing at all that I hated or disliked about this book. It is like a combination of fantasy, crime thriller, adventure, and romance. I so much loved how all parts of the book were synced together and how they all worked together like one giant machine to give me a brilliant storyline. The characters in the book also gave me great joy, as they were all well-developed and had distinct personalities.

There were no errors in this book. It was expertly edited. I had no dislike for the boo, so I am rating it 5 out of 5 stars. If anyone is looking to relax or spice up his or her day, this is a book that will definitely put smiles on their faces. I recommend E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer to readers of crime thrillers, adventure, and fantasy

E M P Honeymoon
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
David Samanthaa
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-david-samanthaa.html
Latest Review: Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base

Post by David Samanthaa »

EMP Honeymoon is an exhilarating read that combines romance with survival. The characters' resilience in the face of an EMP disaster makes for a gripping story.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”