Review of The Power of Conscious Connection

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Samuel Falle
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samuel-falle.html
Latest Review: The Power of Conscious Connection by Talia Fox

Review of The Power of Conscious Connection

Post by Samuel Falle »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Power of Conscious Connection" by Talia Fox.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Talia Fox, the founder and CEO of Kusi Global Inc., investigates the transforming power of conscious connection in her self-help book, "The Power of Conscious Connection." The author digs into four important habits—listen, observe, value, and engage—that can transform both our personal and leadership approaches in six informative chapters.

What I like about this book is the way Fox highlights the importance of the value "habit," claiming that actual values are manifested not in what people claim to prioritize verbally but rather in their behaviors. She emphasizes the general inclination for people to express socially acceptable reactions about the importance of love, family, and hard work. She maintains, however, that real beliefs are revealed through our acts, and she challenges readers to reflect on and align their actions with their professed principles.

The concept of engagement is prominent in Fox's story, as she remembers supporting Alonzo in obtaining a job after nine months of rejection. When Alonzo later encountered difficulties with his boss, Fox chose not to portray him as a victim but instead engaged him in a positive debate. She illustrates the significance of proactive participation in solving life's issues by coaching him on how to handle future contacts with his supervisor.

There's nothing I dislike about this book. One admirable quality of Fox's book is its easy readability, which is due to the author's editing skills. The absence of errors improves the entire reading experience by allowing readers to concentrate on the text without being distracted. This great attention to detail helps the book's message's effectiveness.

Finally, because of its useful material and well-crafted ingenuity, "The Power of Conscious Connection" deserves a perfect five out of five rating. It is a valuable resource for both adults and young people navigating the difficulties of interpersonal connections in the outside world. Themes such as value and engagement, among others, provide a new perspective on life, making the book a must-read for anybody looking for practical insights into meaningful interactions.

The Power of Conscious Connection
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Terry Kimble
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Web of Evil
Bookshelf Size: 103
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-terry-kimble.html
Latest Review: "Dumb" Orphans by Allan Low

Post by Terry Kimble »

Hello Samuel, this book sounds like a useful tool in the self-help genre. I think it would be a nice gift for someone I know who is just starting out with self-help books and trying to establish life-enhancing habits instead of destructive ones! Thank you for your helpful review! :tiphat:
Anastasia Baglay
Currently Reading: It
Bookshelf Size: 87
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anastasia-baglay.html
Latest Review: How to be a SuperStar Salesperson by Audri White

Post by Anastasia Baglay »

Thank you for your honest review! I find it pretty exhausting; you highlighted everything we need to know before picking this book. I hope to read more from you soon!
Chinazo Anozie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 314
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinazo-anozie.html
Latest Review: Is Truth Stranger Than Fiction? You Decide . . . by Jody B. Miller

Post by Chinazo Anozie »

This is a well-written and detailed review of the book, which adequately informs on what to expect from reading. However, I don't read nonfiction, so I'll be skipping this one.
Mari Thompson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mari-thompson.html
Latest Review: Play Golf Better Faster: The Little Golf Bag Book by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Mari Thompson »

I like how you outlined the four important habits and mentioned that there is six informative chapters. I appreciate a good self-help book. Thanks for the recommendation.
Jennifer Coxon
Currently Reading: Cancer, Faith & Butterflies
Bookshelf Size: 65
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jennifer-coxon.html
Latest Review: Love Letters to the Virgin Mary by David Richards
2024 Reading Goal: 15
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Jennifer Coxon »

Thank you for your detailed review. I'm not a big fan of the self-help genre, although I have found that dependant on the author's style, I can enjoy them. This sounds like you found it to be effective.
Lunar gate
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lunar-gate.html
Latest Review: My Trip To Adele by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer

Post by Lunar gate »

This review made me curious about reading the book because it seems like a fun and engaging choice.i enjoy self help genre, I would add it to my must read

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”