Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Dani Elle Ele
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dani-elle-ele.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Post by Dani Elle Ele »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids" by Jemima Paul, Arvind Paul.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids by Jemima Paul, Arvind Paul unravels the enchanting journey of Emma, an eight-year-old girl, who discovers heaven through her dreams. Emma and her sister Bella were raised in a family where bedtime included Bible reading and prayers, shaping their spiritual upbringing. Emma's dream of heaven leads to an exciting tale, sparking her desire for more divine adventures.

The book, available in audiobook and Kindle formats, impresses with vibrant illustrations that amplify the narrative's charm. The audiobook, narrated joyfully, captivated both adults and children, making it an engaging storytelling experience. What shines in this book is its seamless merging of storytelling and biblical teachings. It elegantly weaves morals, highlighting the beauty of heaven and the importance of living a righteous life as per God's will. Its simplicity in language and error-free content ensure an immersive experience for children aged three to ten.

There was absolutely nothing I found in this book that served as a dislike for me. This book is free of errors, which shows that it was expertly edited by the author. The book touches upon themes of heavenly exploration through a child's dream, the importance of Christian faith and family, the imaginative power of dreams, and conveying biblical teachings through storytelling. These themes blend to create an engaging narrative for young readers, offering insights into spirituality and faith.

In essence, Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids beautifully merges storytelling and spiritual guidance. With its colorful illustrations and poignant message, it offers an uplifting narrative. Due to its exceptional editing and engaging storytelling, I rate this book a solid 5 out of 5 stars. This engaging Christian story is for kids aged three to ten. With its captivating narrative and vibrant illustrations, it's an ideal choice for bedtime reading. Christian parents looking to introduce biblical concepts entertainingly will find this book delightful for their children. I also recommend the audiobook version, which promises an enjoyable journey through Emma's heavenly dreams for young listeners.

Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes | on Smashwords
Donaldo cris
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-donaldo-cris.html
Latest Review: From Drift to SHIFT by Jody B. Miller

Post by Donaldo cris »

What a great review.i think grabbing an audio version of this book will be a great idea. Great review anyway
Donald Christian
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-donald-christian.html
Latest Review: Unicorns Know Magic by Charles Adkins

Post by Donald Christian »

Reading book Godly books like this that will help inculcate good morals in our children is indeed an amazing thing for me. This book was no doubt a fantastic read for me. Nice review
Jessica Azuka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jessica-azuka.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Jessica Azuka »

That is a very beautiful family. A family that prays together, stays together. The book has an interesting cover page and I'm looking forward to reading all about her adventures. Amazing review.
Donald Christian
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-donald-christian.html
Latest Review: Unicorns Know Magic by Charles Adkins

Post by Donald Christian »

I really enjoyed reading this book. Congrats on your published review
Veronica Hunter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-veronica-hunter.html
Latest Review: The Tainted Jade by Richard Blaine

Post by Veronica Hunter »

"Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids" by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul is a delightful and enchanting journey into the world of Emma, an eight-year-old girl who discovers heaven through her dreams. The book beautifully captures Emma's spiritual upbringing and her desire for divine adventures, making it an inspiring read for children and adults alike.
Mary Clarkee
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: We Are Voulhire
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mary-clarkee.html
Latest Review: A Brighter Tomorrow by Lori Schneider, MD

Post by Mary Clarkee »

The depiction of the family praying together is heartwarming, emphasizing the notion that a family that prays together stays together. The intriguing cover page adds to the anticipation, and the positive tone of the review makes me eager to delve into the adventures detailed in the book. Overall, it's an amazing review that sparks enthusiasm for the read.
Colleado Keana Rose
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-colleado-keana-rose.html
Latest Review: Rise and Conquer by Juan Partida

Post by Colleado Keana Rose »

Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids" by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul takes readers on a delightful and enchanting journey into the world of Emma, an eight-year-old girl who discovers heaven through her dreams. The book beautifully captures Emma's spiritual upbringing and her longing for divine adventures, making it an inspiring read for both children and adults alike.
Colleado Keana Rose
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-colleado-keana-rose.html
Latest Review: Rise and Conquer by Juan Partida

Post by Colleado Keana Rose »

Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids" by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul takes readers on a delightful and enchanting journey into the world of Emma, an eight-year-old girl who discovers heaven through her dreams. The book beautifully captures Emma's spiritual upbringing and her longing for divine adventures, making it an inspiring read for both children and adults alike.
Williams Nnodim
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 89
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-williams-nnodim.html
Latest Review: All Body Bags and No Knickers by Shawe Ruckus

Post by Williams Nnodim »

The heartwarming depiction of family prayer underscores unity. An intriguing cover heightens anticipation, while the positive review tone ignites eagerness for the book's adventures.
Sbitan Mohammad
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sbitan-mohammad.html
Latest Review: Soul Seeker by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Sbitan Mohammad »

I love when parents raise their children in the way of the lord; I'd love to know more about Emma's vision of heaven and the impact thereafter. Thanks for the amazing review.
Martha Lopez 4
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-martha-lopez-4.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Martha Lopez 4 »

I appreciate when parents instill the values of faith in their children. I'm curious to delve deeper into Emma's portrayal of heaven and its subsequent impact. Thank you for the insightful review
Silvia jackson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-silvia-jackson.html
Latest Review: Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless by Mitzi Perdue

Post by Silvia jackson »

I love this book so much. The storyline and demonstration are worth emulating the family upbringing is top-notch. Kudos to your review.
McDonald Lauren
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mcdonald-lauren.html
Latest Review: There and Back There Again by Andrew Alsup

Post by McDonald Lauren »

Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul invites young readers on an enchanting journey alongside Emma, an eight-year-old girl who discovers the wonders of heaven through her dreams. Rooted in a family tradition of bedtime Bible reading and prayers, Emma's journey unfolds into an exciting tale that ignites her curiosity for divine adventures. This delightful book offers a heartwarming exploration of spirituality and imagination, perfect for young readers seeking uplifting and magical stories.
Kelvin Suraj
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18

Post by Kelvin Suraj »

I love the simplicity of this book. The length of the book was short, the author made use of simple words that kids can easily understand. Thank you for this engaging review.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”