Review of Because He Loved Us

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Aremu Titilopemi Funmilayo
Currently Reading: Fireproof Happiness
Bookshelf Size: 50
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aremu-titilopemi-funmilayo.html
Latest Review: The Aspen Tree by Bart LaRocca

Review of Because He Loved Us

Post by Aremu Titilopemi Funmilayo »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Because He Loved Us" by Sharon Williams.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Sharon Williams is the author of the book "Because He Loved Us. The book explains God's unwavering love for humanity. When he sent his only begotten son to the earth so he could die for our sins on the cross,

This love, Sharon Williams argues, is not contingent upon our actions or achievements but rather an unconditional gift (Jesus Christ) bestowed upon us all. The book starts with the visit of Angel Gabriel to Zachariah to tell him that his wife would give birth to a son. And it continued with the birth of Jesus and went through with his ministry on earth. Find out how God showcases his love for us through the teachings of Jesus Christ on earth.

The novel explores important themes, such as faith, love, hope, redemption, and how to overcome adversity. Williams does so by adding personal take-home lessons from the teachings of Jesus Christ on earth. Thus, the first positive aspect I noticed.

The second aspect that stood out for me in this book is the addition of related pictures at the beginning of every chapter. It'll make the book appealing to children who love reading. And when they read it, it'll help deepen their faith and knowledge of their Savior at a young age.

I've read several things from my Bible that I didn't understand until I read this book. One of them is the part of scripture that says we should let our light shine before men. I've always wondered how to let my light shine without being boastful or praising myself. This book made me understand that I let my light shine when I share my heart with others. Consequently, sharing my heart means letting them see the character of Christ in me and sharing with them the goodness of God. As I share my heart, I'm allowing my light to shine; hence, it'll bring them closer to God, and they'll get saved.

Above all, Sharon Williams's Because He Loved Us is a captivating exploration of faith, love, and the transformative power of redemption. I didn't notice any negative aspects, nor did I find any grammatical or spelling errors, the book is simply flawless. As such I'm giving Because He Loved a rating of 5 out of 5 stars because of the above reasons.

Because He Loved Us is a must-read for every Christian out there, especially Christians who find it hard to understand some of the teachings of Christ. Sharon Williams explained every part practically for everyone to understand. Also, I recommend this book to children and young people; it'll help improve their spiritual growth.

Because He Loved Us
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Enjani Matendeko
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Nightlord
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-enjani-matendeko.html
Latest Review: Running For One's Life by Lauren Jedlan

Post by Enjani Matendeko »

A Christian book that talks about Jesus' birth sounds quite interesting. It also seems to help Christians build their love and appreciation of Jesus's death.
Oluebube Prisca
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluebube-prisca.html
Latest Review: Karmic Selling by Stan Gwizdak

Post by Oluebube Prisca »

This book couldn't have come at a better time than this Christmas season. It reveals the true message of Christmas which is love.
Jevonte Malik
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jevonte-malik.html
Latest Review: The Solution is Political Revolution by Jillion R Rising

Post by Jevonte Malik »

I love the idea of the book exploring faith love and the power of redemption; these are truly captivating themes. Thank you for your review.
Jessica Azuka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jessica-azuka.html
Latest Review: Unicorns Know Magic by Charles Adkins

Post by Jessica Azuka »

This is a Christian book that seems to look at the various acts of God that shows how much he loves us. It is best suited for believers of God. I am looking forward to reading this book to learn from it.
Sean Patrick Tracy
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sean-patrick-tracy.html
Latest Review: From GED to PhD by Barbara Crump

Post by Sean Patrick Tracy »

Your review of "Because He Loved Us" by Sharon Williams eloquently captures the essence of the book's exploration of God's unconditional love for humanity through the teachings of Jesus Christ. By delving into important themes such as faith, love, hope, and redemption, the book offers readers a profound understanding of the transformative power of God's love.

You commend the author for seamlessly integrating personal take-home lessons from the teachings of Jesus Christ, which adds depth and practicality to the book's message. This approach not only enriches the reader's understanding but also provides actionable insights for applying these teachings in daily life.
obinna Sharon
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-obinna-sharon.html
Latest Review: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids by Jemima Paul, Arvind Paul

Post by obinna Sharon »

I'm impressed to see more Christain books. The title of the book is inspiring. I'm looking forward to reading this book.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”