Review of The Unfakeable Code®

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Malleswararao Dasari
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-malleswararao-dasari.html
Latest Review: Spirituality In Practice by Dr. Krishnamoorthy (Subbu) Subramanian

Review of The Unfakeable Code®

Post by Malleswararao Dasari »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Unfakeable Code®" by Tony Jeton Selimi.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

In modern days, people are heavily influenced by their environment and the surrounding individuals, leading to a loss of authenticity. The Unfakeable Code, authored by Tony Jeton Selimi, is a self-help book that emphasizes the significance of individuals recognizing and embracing their authentic selves, ultimately paving the way for success in life.

The author begins the book by delving into his childhood, education, and professional life, highlighting his passion for coding, computers, and drawing parallels between human genetic coding and computer coding. He posits that, similar to solving a problem with a unique code, each individual possesses a distinctive genetic code that should shape their thoughts, actions, and behaviors. However, rather than being guided by their unique codes, people often conform to external influences, leading to a loss of authenticity.

The author asserts that the loss of authenticity hinders humans from unlocking their true potential and enhancing their lives. In order to tap into our inner potential by embracing our true selves, the author introduces five principles. Adhering to these principles allows individuals to unveil their true selves and harness the inner power within. For a detailed understanding of these five principles and to attain authenticity for achieving significant milestones in life, one should read The Unfakeable Code by Tony Jeton Selimi.

I am thoroughly impressed by this book. It stands out among other self-help books. Typically, readers are instructed to transform themselves in self-help literature. However, in this book, the author advises readers to embrace their true selves, which inherently exist within them and can be rediscovered through straightforward steps. The incorporation of the author’s personal life experiences adds an intriguing element, and the author’s clear and detailed outline enhances the book’s impressiveness.

I have no complaints about this book. It is impeccably edited, leaving no room for errors. The content is exceptional and the writing style is excellent. There is profanity in the book. I give this book 5 out of 5 stars, attributing this rating to its unique content and the author’s exceptional writing style that keeps readers engaged throughout. I highly recommend this book to those seeking a quality self-help read.

The Unfakeable Code®
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Eman Afzaal
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eman-afzaal.html
Latest Review: The Transcendental Tangle: Untying the Enigmatic Knots of the Infinite by Matthew Emmanuel Weinberg

Post by Eman Afzaal »

I think I'll be reading and learning about this book very soon based on this review. I read the review twice because I found it so enjoyable.
Kim Tzuville
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kim-tzuville.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Kim Tzuville »

Based on this evaluation, I anticipate reading and knowing more about this book very soon. I enjoyed the review so much that I read it again.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”