Review of Niching Up

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Gerry Steen
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: The Impossible Mock Orange Trial
Bookshelf Size: 188
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gerry-steen.html
Latest Review: House of Eire by June Gillam

Re: Review of Niching Up

Post by Gerry Steen »

Sylianne wrote: 06 Jan 2024, 16:36 I think 'niching' is one of the most popular words in marketing today. Your review explained the definition of niching clearly and also introduced the author with enough personal details that convinced me about his intention to help the reader. It's always a plus if a self-help book is an easy read- just like your review was!
Hi, Sylianne, thank you for your comments. Ciao for now. :techie-studyinggray:
Ramadevi Tatavarthi
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 94
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ramadevi-tatavarthi.html
Latest Review: Beating Death (resubmission) by Sean O’Banion

Post by Ramadevi Tatavarthi »

This review of "Niching Up" by Chris Dreyer got me really intrigued! I like how he shares his personal journey and practical advice on finding success by niching down. It's inspiring to see how focusing on a specific area can lead to becoming an expert in that field. I'm definitely curious to learn more about his strategies for success.
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tomy-chandrafrost.html
Latest Review: Winning at Leading Women In Leadership by Ronica Watkins, PhD

Post by Tomy Chandrafrost »

Hi Gerry, Thank you for writing this review. I also wrote a review about this book, and I agree with you that it was written in an engaging manner for quite a serious theme. The way the author tells the story kept me hooked until the end. Thank you for writing this review, keep up the good work.
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”