Review of The Unfakeable Code®

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Nenye Lauraa
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 72
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nenye-lauraa.html
Latest Review: Life Struggle of a Vietnam Veteran by Christopher Rowling

Review of The Unfakeable Code®

Post by Nenye Lauraa »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Unfakeable Code®" by Tony Jeton Selimi.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi is a self-help book that talks about personal development. Tony Jeton Selimi, a recognized author, talks about crucial aspects of our lives, which include how we see ourselves and how we perceive others. The rise of social media has led people to create fake identities for self-promotion, causing concern. This trend is contributing to increased depression as people worry more about how society views them.

Selimi stresses the importance of self-reflection and self-acceptance as the first steps toward self-improvement. Building trust within and around ourselves is crucial for more than just survival. According to Selimi, prioritizing mental well-being provides the psychological resilience needed to face life's challenges and control emotional triggers. By following different cohesive phases, Selimi guides readers to address and manage their issues, fostering personal growth and self-awareness in a world filled with fake identities and external judgments.

Tony Jeton Selimi’s ability to draw parallels between computers and human psychology is impressive. The analogy comparing low-level programming languages to low-level thinking and high-level programming languages to high-level thinking is fascinating, showing the importance of exploring possibilities. I appreciate Selimi's openness in sharing personal experiences and achievements in each chapter, providing valuable insights that prompt deep self-reflection and leave readers with a renewed sense of purpose.

I found nothing to dislike about The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi. I enjoyed reading every part of the book, and my progress was not slowed down by any limiting factor or error. I am planning on reading this book once more before the year runs out because I enjoyed it.

I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars because I have so much praise for it and no dislike for it. I found no errors in this book, so it was professionally and exceptionally edited. I recommend this book to individuals who are on a journey of self-discovery and who want to discover their authentic selves.

The Unfakeable Code®
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Eman Afzaal
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eman-afzaal.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books WAIT A MINUTE! (An Illustrated Novella) by Steve William Laible

Post by Eman Afzaal »

I think I'll be reading and learning about this book very soon based on this review. I read the review twice because I found it so enjoyable.
Kim Tzuville
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kim-tzuville.html
Latest Review: Predator / Nomad by Daniel Micko

Post by Kim Tzuville »

Based on this evaluation, I anticipate reading and knowing more about this book very soon. I enjoyed the review so much that I read it again.
Pascal Junior
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pascal-junior.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Pascal Junior »

Great summary of the book's main principles!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”