Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Mrunal Tikekar
Currently Reading: Heartquake
Bookshelf Size: 291
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mrunal-tikekar.html
Latest Review: Send Her Back and Other Stories by Munashe Kaseke

Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

Post by Mrunal Tikekar »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress" by Gustavo Kinrys, MD.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Anxiety and stress have become part of our daily lives. Mood swings, headaches, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, etc, are only a few harmful effects caused by stress. But unfortunately, not much importance is given to managing stress levels. In his book Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress, author Gustavo Kinrys argues that ignoring the issues caused by unmanaged anxiety and stress can worsen health conditions. In this book, he provides information on natural options available for managing anxiety and stress.

This book is a straightforward guide for readers who want to switch to natural solutions for stress management instead of relying on conventional medication and treatments. Since the options provided by the author have no harmful side effects, they can be tried by readers without any worry. The introductory chapter on anxiety and anxiety disorders was very informative. The author explains common ailments in simple language for readers to understand the underlying causes of these disorders.

What I liked the most about the book was that the author provided scientific information about the nutrient-based remedies he recommended. Kinrys has added short summaries about different amino acids, probiotics, herbal compounds, etc., informing readers about their contents, benefits, and recommended dosages. This will allow readers to make informed choices and decide which natural options would work best for them.

There was nothing that I disliked about the book. It is professionally edited. I did not come across any grammatical errors. I would rate the book 5 out of 5 stars.

I would recommend this book to readers who suffer from anxiety and stress-related disorders. The book provides safer and more effective alternatives to medication that have known harmful side effects. The book has enough information for readers to understand available options and choose the ones that best fit their needs. However, I do not recommend that readers follow the information in the book without consulting their physicians. Some disorders might need medication that does not have natural alternatives. Overall, this is an informative guide on a very relevant topic.

Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Dominic Emezuru
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dominic-emezuru.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Dominic Emezuru »

This book is a treasure trove of natural solutions to combat the detrimental effects of chronic stress.
Ejoh Ebube
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Karmic Selling
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ejoh-ebube.html
Latest Review: Play Golf Better Faster: The Classic Guide to Optimizing Your Performance and Building Your Best Fast by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Ejoh Ebube »

I appreciate the author's compassionate approach to mental health care.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”