Review of In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N)

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Melisa Jane
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: The Dead Speak
Bookshelf Size: 190
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melisa-jane.html
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Review of In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N)

Post by Melisa Jane »

[Following is a volunteer review of "In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N)" by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All (2nd Edition) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes is a non-fiction book that combines self-help with philosophy. This is a great book for anyone looking for explanations for most of the things that happen around us.

Eckhart starts this book with a thought-provoking question and then slowly eases into the main contents of the book, such as "how to free your spirit and manifest your love."

This book is divided into around thirteen parts. The author starts by mentioning that, although we may be physically different, we, as humans, share a common struggle. As humans, we are all on the same side of this struggle. From here, the author explains why people suffer and why we can't help those who suffer the most. In this book, the importance of true conscious love and spiritual freedom is emphasized.

This is one of the best philosophy books I've ever read. What I like most about this book is that every time I reread it, it seems like reading a whole new book! I've lost count of how many times I've read and reread it. I also like how the author introduces the book and eases readers in by starting with simple and agreeable concepts and then proceeding to seemingly more complex and controversial philosophies. Because of this structure, the whole book flows so well, and everything just falls into place. After reading it once or twice, this book can also act as a great reference book, especially for those in the early stages of seeking spiritual freedom.

In conclusion, there's nothing I didn't like about this book. This is a life-changing book that, when read, understood, and applied, is guaranteed to improve the quality of the reader's life. I, therefore, rate it 5 out of 5 stars. As previously mentioned, reading this book multiple times is highly recommended, as it improves the overall experience and understanding of its contents. I recommend it to anyone seeking spiritual freedom (aka inner peace), regardless of one's religion or political affiliation. Since I did not find any grammatical errors in this book, it was exceptionally well edited.

In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N)
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen
:techie-studyingbrown:

~ Scott Hughes
Olleke Esther
Currently Reading: The Great Migration
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Olleke Esther »

I like the cover of the book because the pictures on the cover draws the attention of the reader as it truely gives the insight of the content. So captivating and interesting.
sidra iqbal 1
Currently Reading: NADEEM'S JOURNEY
Bookshelf Size: 31
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 55%

Post by sidra iqbal 1 »

The cover of the book is very good and interesting because they attract the audience through flags Pakistan and US. This book draw the attention what is inside the book...
abderrahman El achari
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abderrahman-el-achari.html
Latest Review: Phobia Relief by Kalliope Barlis
2024 Reading Goal: 33
2024 Goal Completion: 13%

Post by abderrahman El achari »

The pleasure of reading philosophical books is unparalleled. They are the most wonderful, especially if they are produced by a professional philosopher with great experience, such as Eckhart Aurelius Hughes, who explains in this book how to liberate the soul and show love and all beautiful things. Your review was very helpful :tiphat: .
Renu Jain
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 8
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-renu-jain.html
Latest Review: Phobia Relief by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Renu Jain »

"In It Together" (2nd Ed.) authored by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes embarks on a philosophical journey exploring unity and selfhood.The book delves into the intricate balance of self-perception and the pursuit of happiness, providing profound insights into self-love and inner tranquility.Celebrated for its depth and inspirational wisdom,it stands as a transformative literary gem.
Abhay Thummar
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Abhay Thummar »

Although some people find the content to be a little overwhelming at times, the book is said to be well-organized and easy to read. All things considered, "In It Together" appears to be a good fit for people looking for an alternative viewpoint on finding inner peace and leading a happier life.
Sean Patrick Tracy
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sean-patrick-tracy.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Sean Patrick Tracy »

I love books on self help and this book sounds like the perfect: combination of self help and philosophy. Thanks for the great review.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”