Review of Fireproof Happiness

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Loretta Morris 1
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: First Survivor
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-loretta-morris-1.html
Latest Review: Fireproof Happiness by Dr. Randy Ross
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
2024 Reading Goal: 25
2024 Goal Completion: 44%

Review of Fireproof Happiness

Post by Loretta Morris 1 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Fireproof Happiness" by Dr. Randy Ross.]
Book Cover
3 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

FIREPROOF HAPPINESS

The book, “Fireproof Happiness” by Dr. Randy Ross was a great read! I loved it! The title of the book popped out to me. It meant to me “protect happiness.” Immediately, I had to read the book! The storyline of the book was great! The author begins his book speaking about the pandemic. A time when the world came to a standstill and fear was present with no happiness. He connects loss with hope and at that time, everyone was looking for hope and many people could not find it. Hope was lost.

Dr. Ross described the various aspects of hope and how it can affect our lives. He talked about how to protect hope and maintain it through life challenges. I thought the book was professionally written and very engaging. I could not put the book down! Dr. Ross used excellent and historical examples when he explained the many aspects of happiness leading to hope. He gave valuable information relating to happiness and hope and life, and I was incredibly happy to receive it.

The entire book was extremely motivational. The chapter’s subtitles and quotes from various people in each chapter screamed motivation and purpose, giving the reader strength and direction! He ties goal setting to hope and patience. This book would have been perfect to read during the pandemic era. It would have helped many get through a rough time of loneliness and fear. The book, “Fireproof Happiness” gives one hope, love, and assurance that something great will happen in their lives, if they stick to a plan. You must do all you can to maintain your happiness. This will lead to a healthy and happy life. Dr. Ross has other books written, and I plan to read another book real soon.

I would like to rate this book a 5, but unfortunately, I saw typos and grammatical errors. I am forced to rate this book a 3.

Fireproof Happiness
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Adéla Kapicová
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ad-la-kapicov.html
Latest Review: How to be a SuperStar Salesperson by Audri White

Post by Adéla Kapicová »

Hello,
Thank you for your interesting review! This book sounds great, I will write it down and will try to read it! :)
Cristina-Ioana Toader
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cristina-ioana-toader.html
Latest Review: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids by Jemima Paul, Arvind Paul

Post by Cristina-Ioana Toader »

Great review! It's inspiring to hear how the book's exploration of hope and happiness struck a chord with you, offering insights and motivation when they were most needed.
Diana Lowery
Currently Reading: The Exchange
Bookshelf Size: 344
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-diana-lowery.html
Latest Review: Bob and Bobbie and Other Short Stories by Derek Richard Fairey
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by Diana Lowery »

I enjoyed your review. The fact that you want to read more books from this author is a solid endorsement.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”