Review of Rise and Conquer

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Colleado Keana Rose
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-colleado-keana-rose.html
Latest Review: Rise and Conquer by Juan Partida

Review of Rise and Conquer

Post by Colleado Keana Rose »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Rise and Conquer" by Juan Partida.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Rise and Conquer: The Unrivaled Mindset and Self-Discipline to Achieve Your Wildest Goals by Juan Partida is a compelling nonfiction guide that delves into the transformative power of self-correction and mindset. Partida's strategic approach provides a method for understanding the internal dynamics that influence our external behaviors, emphasizing the need to shift inner thoughts to overcome the destructive path of mediocrity and procrastination.

The book opens with a captivating statement, inviting readers to explore the brilliance behind the author's assertions. Partida dismisses pity parties and blame, advocating for the filtering of negative thoughts, including news consumption, to conquer fears and achieve goals. The concept of the "shiny object syndrome" is introduced as the first step in delaying instant gratification, accompanied by a visual pyramid guiding readers through a step-by-step process in creating their vision.

I did not observe any errors in this book, which shows that it was expertly edited by the author. There was absolutely nothing I disliked about this book. It covers themes of self-discovery, mindset, positive thinking, vision, and more. I was so attracted to the cover of this book. It is good-looking. I loved the fact that this book is open to a wide audience, regardless of age. It will not only help build the older ones, but it will also help inculcate great values in our upcoming generations. This will be a great read for you.

I recommend this book to individuals seeking a guide to recognize negative thoughts, develop consistent positive affirmations, and establish actionable behaviors to fulfill their dreams. Due to the book's meticulous editing and captivating storyline, I will rate it a solid 5 out of 5 stars. The overarching message encourages readers to develop maturity, defined by self-acknowledgment and accountability, leading to self-reflection and the ownership of actions. Opportunities are to be recognized, solutions created, and bite-sized victories celebrated, breaking the chain reaction of negative mindsets to conquer fears.

Rise and Conquer
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Donaldo cris
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-donaldo-cris.html
Latest Review: From Drift to SHIFT by Jody B. Miller

Post by Donaldo cris »

This motivational book got me so well. I love the piece and will recommend it to readers looking forward be the best of their selves
Dani Elle Ele
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dani-elle-ele.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller

Post by Dani Elle Ele »

This motivational book resonated with me deeply. I found its message inspiring and empowering, and I would definitely suggest it to anyone seeking self-improvement.
AGBATA DONALD Chidera
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 8
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-agbata-donald-chidera.html
Latest Review: Phobia Relief by Kalliope Barlis

Post by AGBATA DONALD Chidera »

This motivational book struck a chord with me. Its message was both inspiring and empowering, and I would certainly recommend it to anyone looking to better themselves.
Lisa Carlos
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lisa-carlos.html
Latest Review: Zen and the Art of Writing by Ray Hodgson

Post by Lisa Carlos »

This book really resonated with me. Its message was both uplifting and empowering, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone seeking personal growth.
Elizabeth-Tush4Christ
Currently Reading: Photofinish
Bookshelf Size: 63
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elizabeth-tush4christ.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer
2024 Reading Goal: 30
2024 Goal Completion: 33%

Post by Elizabeth-Tush4Christ »

I like that the book focuses on positivity, recognizing negative thoughts and affirmations to help create a desired future. It's indeed a good motivation and I look forward to reading it. Thank you for the great review, and thanks to the author for inspiring readers.
Amanda Kenneth
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amanda-kenneth.html
Latest Review: What Do You Think, Mr. Collins? by Neal Bialostosky

Post by Amanda Kenneth »

"Rise and Conquer" by Juan Partida offers a strategic roadmap for harnessing self-discipline and mindset to achieve ambitious goals. Partida's insights illuminate the transformative potential of inner change, empowering readers to overcome mediocrity and procrastination.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”