Review of The Fourth Kinetic

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Dani Elle Ele
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 50
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dani-elle-ele.html
Latest Review: It Was What It Was by Daniel Pace

Review of The Fourth Kinetic

Post by Dani Elle Ele »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Fourth Kinetic" by Brady Moore.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The Fourth Kinetic by Brady Moore is an enthralling tale about Rion Grean, a teenage boy with a unique ability to move objects with his mind. Constantly on the move due to his mother's work, Rion discovers his powers and a community of others like him. The story unfolds with a mix of thrilling actions, intriguing character dynamics, and a touch of magic.

The novel's pacing is commendable, introducing each scene at the right moment to keep readers engaged. The concept of clairvoyants with various powers adds depth to the narrative, creating a crew of characters with distinct abilities. The theme of finding family beyond blood ties resonates, offering a blend of pain and joy through shared experiences.

As a reader who has moved frequently, I connected with Rion's struggles and appreciated the exploration of unconventional family bonds. However, the initial part of the story is a bit dry and takes time to pick up, impacting the overall pacing. While I admired the author's creativity in crafting a unique concept, the use of the word "smirk" instead of "smile" felt repetitive and detracted from the reading experience. Other than this, I do not have any dislikes for this book. The slight cliffhanger at the end sets the stage for potential sequels, leaving readers eager for more. Despite these minor drawbacks, this book was an engaging read.

I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars. The minor drawbacks I witnessed in this book were not enough for me to deduct my stars from it. I did not see any errors in this book, which shows that it was expertly edited by the author. This book is a recommendable read, especially for those who enjoy thrillers and stories involving magical abilities. The book concludes with a slight cliffhanger, leaving room for potential sequels and leaving readers eager for more adventures in this captivating world.

The Fourth Kinetic
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes | on Smashwords
AGBATA DONALD Chidera
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 8
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-agbata-donald-chidera.html
Latest Review: Phobia Relief by Kalliope Barlis

Post by AGBATA DONALD Chidera »

Ron's life was really epic. I loved the way the characters in this book were well developed. Your review have also given me more insights on the book. Thanks
Mary Clarkee
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: We Are Voulhire
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mary-clarkee.html
Latest Review: A Holistic Strategy to Beat Cancer by Nguyen Minh Hai

Post by Mary Clarkee »

Imagine having super powers without knowing. This book covers themes of Self-Discovery, and survival. I loved the fictional terms that were used in this book.
Colleado Keana Rose
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-colleado-keana-rose.html
Latest Review: Rise and Conquer by Juan Partida

Post by Colleado Keana Rose »

This book explores themes of self-discovery and survival, and I thoroughly enjoyed the incorporation of fictional terms within its narrative.
Colleado Keana Rose
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-colleado-keana-rose.html
Latest Review: Rise and Conquer by Juan Partida

Post by Colleado Keana Rose »

This book explores themes of self-discovery and survival, and I thoroughly enjoyed the incorporation of fictional terms within its narrative.
Martha Lopez 4
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-martha-lopez-4.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Martha Lopez 4 »

Wow. I am captivated by your review and will love to take a glimpse of this book. Fantasy thrillers like this one are my best genres of books
AGBATA DONALD Chidera
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 8
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-agbata-donald-chidera.html
Latest Review: Phobia Relief by Kalliope Barlis

Post by AGBATA DONALD Chidera »

Ron's epic journey and the well-developed characters indeed make for a compelling read. I'm glad the review provided additional insights. If you decide to embark on this literary adventure, I hope you thoroughly enjoy Ron's remarkable story.
Veronica Hunter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 63
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-veronica-hunter.html
Latest Review: A Pocket Full Of Haddock by Keven Shevels

Post by Veronica Hunter »

Brady Moore's 'The Fourth Kinetic' is a captivating journey into the world of Rion Grean and his extraordinary abilities. Moore's skillful pacing and rich character dynamics make for an immersive reading experience that keeps readers hooked from start to finish.
Chiemego Nwokolo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chiemego-nwokolo.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books WAIT A MINUTE! (An Illustrated Novella) by Steve William Laible

Post by Chiemego Nwokolo »

Great review here. You broke down every section appropriately. An interesting read I must say, the story-line is top notch, the characters are well developed and I definitely want to read this.
Nuru Menene
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dominic-emezuru.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Nuru Menene »

With a mastery of language, the author paints vivid and evocative scenes that linger in your mind long after reading.
Donaldo cris
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-donaldo-cris.html
Latest Review: From Drift to SHIFT by Jody B. Miller

Post by Donaldo cris »

I found this book to be an engaging exploration of self-discovery and survival. The incorporation of fictional terms added an extra layer of depth to the narrative, which I thoroughly enjoyed.
Kikelomo Awowole
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kikelomo-awowole.html
Latest Review: Prosperity Gospel by Roger Smalling

Post by Kikelomo Awowole »

Amazing review. I think the author paints vivid and evocative scenes that linger in your mind long after reading. Good read
Williams Nnodim
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 94
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-williams-nnodim.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Williams Nnodim »

"The Fourth Kinetic" by Brady Moore follows Rion Grean, a teen discovering his telekinetic abilities. The story blends action, magic, and a search for belonging, crafting a compelling narrative with diverse characters and a theme of found family.
Amanda Kenneth
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amanda-kenneth.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Amanda Kenneth »

"The Fourth Kinetic" by Brady Moore is a captivating story following Rion Grean, a teenager with telekinetic abilities. As he discovers his powers and a community of others like him, the narrative unfolds with thrilling action, intriguing characters, and a touch of magic.
Daberechi Precious
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-daberechi-precious.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller

Post by Daberechi Precious »

This book is indeed a nice and engaging. the book was well detailed and educating, well developed characters. Nice review you have here.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”