Review of Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Dani Elle Ele
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dani-elle-ele.html
Latest Review: The Conscience of the C.O.D. by James Terminiello

Review of Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless

Post by Dani Elle Ele »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless" by Mitzi Perdue.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless by Mitzi Perdue is a captivating non-fiction book that explores the motivational autobiography of Mark Victor Hansen, renowned for co-authoring the widely successful Chicken Soup for the Soul series. The book skillfully portrays Hansen's resilience and determination to succeed despite numerous obstacles, capturing readers' attention with engaging storytelling. Perdue provides insights into Mark's corporate achievements, strategic partnerships, and personal relationships, highlighting his journey towards success.

The biography paints a nuanced picture of Mark as a flawed individual with both strengths and weaknesses, a refreshing aspect appreciated by readers. It delves into his upbringing, values instilled by his parents, disappointments, and triumphs, offering a comprehensive look at the factors that shaped him. The narrative explores the impact of his decisions on business, friends, and family, creating a well-rounded portrayal.

Perdue's meticulous interviews with over 100 people, including family, friends, business partners, colleagues, and employees, allow readers to enter Mark's world. The book captures various facets of his life, showcasing his mistakes, failures, successes, and the people who influenced him. The incorporation of lessons learned at the end of each chapter adds depth to the narrative, turning the biography into a manual for personal and professional development.

I did not observe any grammatical or typographic errors in this book, which shows that it was exceptionally well edited by the author. There was absolutely nothing that stood out to me as a dislike in this book. I appreciate the exceptional presentation of Mark's life. Nevertheless, I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars for its professionally edited content and the exceptional way it presents Mark Victor Hansen's life, encompassing both the positive and challenging aspects.

This book serves as an inspiring journey into resilience, making it against all odds. The biography is praised for its honesty, inspiration, and thought-provoking nature, making it a recommended read for anyone seeking motivation, autobiographies, and insight into overcoming challenges. This will be a great read for you.

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Colleado Keana Rose
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-colleado-keana-rose.html
Latest Review: Rise and Conquer by Juan Partida

Post by Colleado Keana Rose »

This book is going to be a life changer to many people. After I read this book, I had to find a quiet time to think about current lifestyle and Ive seen that they are a lot I need to work on in me
Mary Clarkee
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: We Are Voulhire
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mary-clarkee.html
Latest Review: A Brighter Tomorrow by Lori Schneider, MD

Post by Mary Clarkee »

It's wonderful to hear that the book had a profound impact on you and prompted self-reflection. Life-changing books can indeed inspire personal growth. If you have any specific aspects or insights from the book you'd like to discuss, feel free to share!
AGBATA DONALD Chidera
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 8
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-agbata-donald-chidera.html
Latest Review: Phobia Relief by Kalliope Barlis

Post by AGBATA DONALD Chidera »

The author shares the life experience of Mark Victor. This book is deemed to changed people's life from the experience of Mark Victor
Veronica Hunter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 59
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-veronica-hunter.html
Latest Review: Beating Death: Doorways to The Universe by Sean O’Banion

Post by Veronica Hunter »

Mitzi Perdue's 'Relentless' is a masterpiece that brings to life the remarkable journey of Mark Victor Hansen. Perdue's engaging storytelling and insightful exploration of Hansen's life make this book a must-read for anyone seeking inspiration and motivation.
Aremu Titilopemi Funmilayo
Currently Reading: Fireproof Happiness
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aremu-titilopemi-funmilayo.html
Latest Review: Essential Gut Health for Women Over 50 by JL Service

Post by Aremu Titilopemi Funmilayo »

Authors that sit down to write the memoir of their life deserves a special accolades. They know they have to be honest and guess its their stories that gives us the upcoming leaders of tomorrow the will nd drive to keep going, that achieving our desires is possible.
Chiemego Nwokolo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chiemego-nwokolo.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books WAIT A MINUTE! (An Illustrated Novella) by Steve William Laible

Post by Chiemego Nwokolo »

Great review here. The author has written so many great, life changing books. Therefore, I’m very convinced this book has so much to offer. I will definitely read this any chance I get.
Alissa Deann Devargas
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alissa-deann-devargas.html
Latest Review: Nightlord: Sunset by Garon Whited

Post by Alissa Deann Devargas »

I like that Hansen has the resilience to succeed despite the many obstacles he faces. It is inspiring memoirs like this that I like reading. I hope to learn a lot from Mark.
Nuru Menene
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dominic-emezuru.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Nuru Menene »

Tackling complex themes with remarkable depth and insight, the author's wisdom shines through on every page.
Donaldo cris
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-donaldo-cris.html
Latest Review: From Drift to SHIFT by Jody B. Miller

Post by Donaldo cris »

This book has the potential to change lives. After reading it, I took some quiet time to reflect on my current lifestyle and realized there are many areas I need to work on within myself.
Kikelomo Awowole
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kikelomo-awowole.html
Latest Review: Prosperity Gospel by Roger Smalling

Post by Kikelomo Awowole »

Hansen is a great man. Bringing out this amazing piece of work to inspire human is remarkable!
Williams Nnodim
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 89
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-williams-nnodim.html
Latest Review: All Body Bags and No Knickers by Shawe Ruckus

Post by Williams Nnodim »

Mitzi Perdue's "Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless" is a captivating non-fiction account delving into the motivational autobiography of the renowned author Mark Victor Hansen, known for the Chicken Soup for the Soul series. Through engaging storytelling, Perdue unveils Hansen's resilience, determination, and notable achievements, offering valuable insights into his path to success.
Amanda Kenneth
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amanda-kenneth.html
Latest Review: The DrugTech Trilogy by Marcel Victor Sahade

Post by Amanda Kenneth »

"Relentless" by Mitzi Perdue delves into the motivational autobiography of Mark Victor Hansen, co-author of Chicken Soup for the Soul. The book showcases Hansen's resilience and determination, offering insights into his corporate achievements and personal journey.
Daberechi Precious
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-daberechi-precious.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller

Post by Daberechi Precious »

I so much love books that talks about the authors life experience and this book is one of them, nice review you have here.
Sean Patrick Tracy
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sean-patrick-tracy.html
Latest Review: The Legacy of Job's Wife by Cynthia Koelker

Post by Sean Patrick Tracy »

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless by Mitzi Perdue is a captivating non-fiction book that explores the motivational autobiography of Mark Victor Hansen, renowned for co-authoring the widely successful Chicken Soup for the Soul series. The book skillfully portrays Hansen's resilience and determination to succeed despite numerous obstacles, capturing readers' attention with engaging storytelling. Perdue provides insights into Mark's corporate achievements, strategic partnerships, and personal relationships, highlighting his journey towards success.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”