Review of All the Targets

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Melvis Okoye
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melvis-okoye.html
Latest Review: Primitives of Kar by Dennis K. Hausker

Review of All the Targets

Post by Melvis Okoye »

[Following is a volunteer review of "All the Targets" by Noah Bond.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The political thriller, All the Targets by Noah Bond, which has a hint of romance, depicts the chaos of global problems that follow a strike on California in the United States. This disastrous incident opens the book, inspiring the new president to take a risky move to obliterate the cause of terrorism. However, a number of difficult obstacles stand in the way of this audacious scheme, one of which is the kidnapping of the presidential team while they are on a covert operation.

Marco Patrick Redondo, the protagonist of the narrative, is a Texan senator who rises through the political ranks from the Senate to the Vice Presidency and, following the president's kidnapping, to the acting Presidency. A never-ending string of global crises arises and tests both his leadership capabilities and the resiliency of the country during his reign.

I like many aspects of this book. Bond's narrative is lauded for its rapid pace and intricate plot, weaving together elements of nuclear strikes, hostage crises, and covert operations. The idea behind the narrative is intriguing and lies within the premise of credibility, showcasing the author's creativity. The narrative is noted for the author's use of simple language, which increases its appeal to a large audience. The story's breadth spans several countries and cities, showcasing Bond's attention to detail and his ability to craft a compelling tapestry of intrigue.

There's nothing I dislike about this book. All the Targets is a gripping political thriller that offers an insightful look into the complexities of international politics and terrorism. The novel's engaging plot and well-researched backdrop make me recommend it to enthusiasts of political thrillers. I didn't notice any errors while reading this book, which shows that it was exceptionally well-edited.

I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars for the reasons I've outlined above. As I said above, I recommend this book to readers who enjoy political thrillers.

All the Targets
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Jennifer Coxon
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Cancer, Faith & Butterflies
Bookshelf Size: 65
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jennifer-coxon.html
Latest Review: Love Letters to the Virgin Mary by David Richards

Post by Jennifer Coxon »

Thank you for a great review. I am a big fan of political thrillers and this does sound right up my street. I appreciate the author's attention to detail when combining so many countries, cities, and intricate plot points.
Amy Luman
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: 2084
Bookshelf Size: 1017
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-luman.html
Latest Review: Time Before Time by Dan DuBose
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Amy Luman »

I also read this book and enjoyed it immensely. Meghan and Marco how all the greatness of a rising political couple. I wish that all politicians were as committed to the welfare of those under their governance. Thanks!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”