Review of Timewise

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Daberechi Precious
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-daberechi-precious.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller

Review of Timewise

Post by Daberechi Precious »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Timewise" by Robert Leet.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Timewise by Robert Leet is a captivating science fiction and fantasy novel that delves into the complexities of time travel and its consequences. With a unique narrative style and compelling characters, the book takes readers on a thrilling journey through different eras, exploring the impact of one's actions on the fabric of time itself.

Timewise by Robert Leet is a captivating science fiction novel that blurs the boundaries between fiction and reality. The story follows Ron Larsen, an orphan whose life gains purpose when he meets Regina Russo as a child. Regina, a physics professor, offers Ron the opportunity to pursue an advanced education in mathematics at her university. In return, Ron engages in regular intellectual discussions with Regina, primarily focused on her research in physics. Despite moving away, marrying, and finding success in the stock market, Ron is drawn back into Regina's world of physics. He becomes entangled in dangerous yet thrilling work, leading to an intriguing narrative that explores themes of knowledge, connection, and the intertwining of fate and choice.

One of the standout features of this book is its intricate and well-developed plot. The author has crafted a compelling story that keeps readers on the edge of their seats, with plenty of twists and turns to keep them guessing. The characters are also well-rounded and believable, with their own motivations and flaws that add depth to the narrative. Additionally, the concept of time travel is explored in a unique and thought-provoking way, challenging readers to think about the implications of altering the past. The author's writing style is easy to follow and engaging. He uses descriptive language to paint vivid pictures of the different time periods and settings, making it easy for readers to imagine themselves in the story. The author also does a great job of creating suspense and keeping readers hooked with well-timed plot twists and turns. Overall, his writing style is immersive and makes for a compelling read.

While reading this book, I found no errors and had my dislike, which was not enough to remove a star from this book. The detailed explanations of physics and science can sometimes be overwhelming or too much for some readers. The author delves deep into technical concepts, which might be challenging to understand for those not well-versed in these areas. This can make the story feel dense or difficult to follow at times, detracting from the overall enjoyment of the book.

I will rate this book 5 out of 5 stars. Overall, this book is a must-read for fans of science fiction and fantasy. With its compelling plot, well-developed characters, and thought-provoking themes, it is a book that will stay with you long after you have finished reading. Whether you are a seasoned sci-fi enthusiast or just looking for a captivating read, "Timewise" is sure to satisfy.

Timewise
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Chinenye Obido
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinenye-obido.html
Latest Review: Play Golf Better Faster: The Classic Guide to Optimizing Your Performance and Building Your Best Fast by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Chinenye Obido »

“Robert Leet's”Timewise is an extraordinary blend of complex scientific concepts and heart-pounding adventure, delivering an unforgettable reading experience that leaves readers guessing until the end.
Anna Duke
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anna-duke.html
Latest Review: All Body Bags and No Knickers by Shawe Ruckus

Post by Anna Duke »

Timewise is an interesting sci-fic book filled with fun and educational content. The physics aspect caught my attention. I love Ron as a character. Thanks for this review.
Chiemego Nwokolo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chiemego-nwokolo.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books WAIT A MINUTE! (An Illustrated Novella) by Steve William Laible

Post by Chiemego Nwokolo »

Great review here. You broke down every section appropriately. An interesting read I must say, the story-line is top notch, the characters are well developed and I definitely want to read this.
Malachi Chukwuebuka Nelson
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-malachi-chukwuebuka-nelson.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Malachi Chukwuebuka Nelson »

The book is not only for fun but also offers educational content in the book. The books plot was top notch. Kudos on your review.
Nenye Charles
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 94
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nenye-charles.html
Latest Review: The Ultimate Prepared Bug-In Guide by S. Lee

Post by Nenye Charles »

I like that Ron was able to discover how important Regina was in his life. I would definitely read this book over and over again. Thanks for a great review.
Colleado Keana Rose
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-colleado-keana-rose.html
Latest Review: Rise and Conquer by Juan Partida

Post by Colleado Keana Rose »

I'm glad you found the review helpful! "Timewise" seems to have a captivating blend of science fiction, fun, and educational elements. The focus on physics and the interesting character of Ron adds to its appeal. If you decide to delve into the book, I hope you enjoy the journey through its sci-fi world. Happy reading!
Enjani Matendeko
Currently Reading: Nightlord
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-enjani-matendeko.html
Latest Review: Running For One's Life by Lauren Jedlan

Post by Enjani Matendeko »

Ron must be quite fortunate to meet someone interested enough in him to see him through school. People like Regina are hard to come by. I'd like to read what they both achieved together in their Physics experiment.
Kikelomo Awowole
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kikelomo-awowole.html
Latest Review: Prosperity Gospel by Roger Smalling

Post by Kikelomo Awowole »

Great review here. I would definitely read this book over and over again. What a great read salut to the author who took time to create this masterpiece!
Nuru Menene
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dominic-emezuru.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Nuru Menene »

With a lyrical yet precise writing style, the author paints vivid imagery that stays with you long after reading.
Alissa Deann Devargas
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alissa-deann-devargas.html
Latest Review: A Long Ago place by Donna Betten

Post by Alissa Deann Devargas »

Ron must be a brilliant kid for him to be noticed by Regina. He might not have gone far if Regina had not noticed him and funded his education. I'd like to read this inspiring story.
Williams Nnodim
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 92
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-williams-nnodim.html
Latest Review: All Body Bags and No Knickers by Shawe Ruckus

Post by Williams Nnodim »

"Timewise" by Robert Leet blends science fiction with fantasy, exploring time travel's complexities through Ron Larsen's journey from orphanhood to intellectual engagement with physicist Regina Russo.
williams Emerald
Favorite Book: In It Together
Currently Reading: The Cackling of the Crows
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-williams-emerald.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by williams Emerald »

Your detailed review of ‘Timewise’ highlights both its strengths and potential challenges for readers. It’s great to hear that despite some technical aspects, the captivating plot and well-rounded characters make it a compelling read. Nice review!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”