Review of The Unfakeable Code®

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Worlds Best Footballer
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-worlds-best-footballer.html
Latest Review: Parabolic Magnetic Key by Nicholas Wudtke

Review of The Unfakeable Code®

Post by Worlds Best Footballer »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Unfakeable Code®" by Tony Jeton Selimi.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The Unfakeable Code by Tony Jeton Selimi is a motivational work that challenges readers to confront and shed the various personas or masks that they wear, which often serve as barriers to their true selves. The book explains that these masks are born out of fear, societal expectations, and past traumas, leading to a life of inauthenticity and unfulfilled potential. The core of the book revolves around five key principles that Selimi believes are essential for personal transformation and authentic living. These principles, which are designed to help peel away layers of deception, encouraged me to engage in deep self-reflection and to question some of my long-held beliefs and behaviours.

The book also explained the importance of emotional intelligence, suggesting that mastering one's emotions is crucial for building resilience and taking control of one's life. He emphasizes that true power comes from within and that external validation is transient and unreliable. In summary, this book serves as a guide for those seeking to live a more authentic, empowered, and purpose-driven life. It is a call to action for everyone to dismantle the smoke screen that limits us from stepping into a life of greater authenticity and fulfilment.

One thing I liked about the book was how it spoke about intelligently using and managing emotions to achieve success and fulfilment. The author made us understand that for this to happen, one has to be aware of how they impact our thoughts and actions, and constructively responding to them would be the best approach. The writer explains that by mastering your emotions, you gain control over your reactions, enabling you to handle life situations objectively and navigate challenges effectively. And this attracts abundance, opportunities, and positive people into your life. I recommend this book to corporate executives and managers aiming to foster a culture of authenticity in the workplace. And human resources professionals who want to improve employee engagement and workplace satisfaction.

What I disliked about this book was the fact that some of the exercises had some level of complexity, and the time commitment they required was intense. Tony J. Selimi advocates for a meticulous and methodical approach to personal development, which involves engaging in exercises that demand significant mental effort and introspection. For example, Selimi presents exercises that include listing the 50 drawbacks and benefits of changing a particular aspect of life, which is a task that requires careful thought and can be time-consuming. Another instance is when he mentioned that we should write detailed responses to probing questions about our life experiences, values, and the personas we adopt in different situations. These exercises are not quick self-help tips but rather in-depth processes intended to yield profound insights and lasting change, and they are quite complex.

I gave this book a rating of 5 out of 5 stars because it covered a very crucial aspect of leadership and management, which is the ability to manage emotions. Learning to intelligently use and manage emotions empowers you to turn crises into blessings, transform chaos into order, and enhance your overall success. By following the principles outlined in the book, such as thinking about values first, understanding human behaviour, and embracing authenticity, you can harness your emotions to propel yourself towards your desired outcomes. The exercises are intended to raise self-awareness and facilitate a deeper connection with one's authentic being. However, some of the exercises are quite complex and may require a lot of time and investment. Nevertheless, the outcome is usually worthwhile. The book was exceptionally well-edited and error-free.

The Unfakeable Code®
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Kim Tzuville
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kim-tzuville.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Kim Tzuville »

Based on this evaluation, I anticipate reading and knowing more about this book very soon. I enjoyed the review so much that I read it again.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”