Review of Fireproof Happiness

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Chiemego Nwokolo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chiemego-nwokolo.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books WAIT A MINUTE! (An Illustrated Novella) by Steve William Laible

Review of Fireproof Happiness

Post by Chiemego Nwokolo »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Fireproof Happiness" by Dr. Randy Ross.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

“Fireproof Happiness” by Dr. Randy Ross is an inspiring and revolutionary read that explores the deep-seated connection between hope and happiness. Randy Ross beautifully captures the concept of gross unhappiness by telling the COVID story, the havoc it wrecked in the world, and how it impacted the hearts and minds of people. The relevance of this book, however, spans beyond the COVID-19 pandemic and covers a wide range of life issues, such as relationships, academics, marriage, work fulfillment, marriage, and leadership.

Randy uses the stories and experiences of people such as the recalibrated veteran, Travis Mills, to buttress that we can confront the most difficult life issues and make the most out of them. He stresses that happiness is not achieved simply by eliminating struggles. Thus, hope is elaborately described as an opportunity resource to fireproof happiness.

The most exciting thing about Randy Ross's writing is that he uses real-life anecdotes to illustrate key points and how they apply to present-day situations. The abundance of intriguing details in this book will inspire the reader to not just desire change but also succeed in doing so and see the good side of life, even amidst chaos. He goes on to spur the reader to rise to the task of taking responsibility for how we respond to adverse situations we have no control over and to not see challenges as a dead end. He writes to fatten the thin line that exists between acknowledging reality and taking actions that will influence the outcome of your future.

I found no grammatical or typographic errors; hence, it was thoroughly and expertly edited. So I'll give the book a solid rating of 5 out of 5 stars. The absence of typographical and grammatical errors is a testament to the book’s professional editing. More so, reading this book is transformative because of its compelling storytelling, inspirational messages, personal experiences, and well-organized narratives.

I strongly recommend this book to anyone seeking inspiration and direction for fostering happiness and hope. Whether dealing with issues in relationships, the workplace, personal life, or experiencing anxiety or depression, this book provides valuable insight and practical steps to achieving happiness.

Fireproof Happiness
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Amanda Kenneth
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amanda-kenneth.html
Latest Review: Winning the War on Cancer by Sylvie Beljanski

Post by Amanda Kenneth »

"Fireproof Happiness" by Dr. Randy Ross offers timely insights beyond the COVID-19 pandemic, exploring the connection between hope and happiness across various life domains.
Dani Elle Ele
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dani-elle-ele.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Dani Elle Ele »

Fireproof Happiness" by Dr. Randy Ross was one of those books I couldn't put down till the last page. This book is worth recommending
daniel joe Oo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-daniel-joe-oo.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by daniel joe Oo »

Fireproof happiness "by Dr Randy Ross was one of those books I can't forget so easily is really expiring and very exciting to read thanks alot remain blessed......
Daberechi Precious
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-daberechi-precious.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller

Post by Daberechi Precious »

Nice review you have here, this book has been of great help to me and I highly recommend this book to everyone. You review was very help and well detailed.
Aremu Titilopemi Funmilayo
Currently Reading: Fireproof Happiness
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aremu-titilopemi-funmilayo.html
Latest Review: Essential Gut Health for Women Over 50 by JL Service

Post by Aremu Titilopemi Funmilayo »

Hmm, I've come to understand that whatever has advantages, must definitely have disadvantages. While Covid caused lot of havoc, it boast online businesses and provide more job opportunities for youth. Wonderful review by the way!
Malachi Chukwuebuka Nelson
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-malachi-chukwuebuka-nelson.html

Post by Malachi Chukwuebuka Nelson »

Thanks for this engaging and delightful review. I love every aspect of this book because it has been of great help to me.
Nenye Charles
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 86
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nenye-charles.html
Latest Review: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids by Jemima Paul, Arvind Paul

Post by Nenye Charles »

This book definitely is a book I will add to my to be read list. Fireproof happiness, from your review, seems like an interesting one. Kudos to a great review.
Colleado Keana Rose
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-colleado-keana-rose.html
Latest Review: Rise and Conquer by Juan Partida

Post by Colleado Keana Rose »

I appreciate your insightful review. This book has proven immensely beneficial to me, and I strongly endorse it for everyone. Your detailed and helpful review added value to my understanding of the book.
Esha Cn
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Esha Cn »

"Interesting one "
And also reminds the pandemic we faced
Julie Basil
Favorite Book: The Little Prince
Currently Reading: Launchpad Republic
Bookshelf Size: 201
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julie-basil.html
Latest Review: Voices from a Forgotten Letter by Seif-Eldeine
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Julie Basil »

I am currently reading this book and am excited to finish it. I agree that the personal anecdotes really support the points that Steen is making and that this book is applicable to many aspects of someone's life. Keep up the good work!
"It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, what's essential is invisible to the eye." ~ Antoine St. Exupery
Sunday N Florence
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sunday-n-florence.html

Post by Sunday N Florence »

The use of real-life stories, including that of Travis Mills, adds depth and relatability to Ross's message, emphasizing the power of hope in overcoming life's challenges.
Florence Daniel
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-florence-daniel.html
Latest Review: Deadly Hush by Douglas Stewart

Post by Florence Daniel »

Through the experiences of individuals like the recalibrated veteran Travis Mills, the author illustrates how confronting life's challenges can lead to personal growth and happiness. The emphasis on hope as an essential resource for cultivating lasting happiness adds depth to the book's message.
Robert Andrew
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-robert-andrew.html
Latest Review: The Foundation for Peace by Patrick J Roelle, Sr. / Mr. Pat

Post by Robert Andrew »

Through compelling storytelling and insightful analysis, Ross masterfully navigates the complexities of human emotion, shining a light on the enduring resilience of the human spirit in the face of adversity. By weaving in the global narrative of the COVID-19 pandemic, Ross offers readers a sobering yet empowering reflection on the universal experience of hardship and loss, reminding us of our shared humanity.
Flourish Sunday
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-flourish-sunday.html
Latest Review: 9 Rules to Dominate Your Money and Learn What 67% of Adults Don’t Know by Finley Lewis

Post by Flourish Sunday »

Fireproof Happiness' is a powerful testament to the human capacity for resilience and optimism, but further refinement in narrative structure and practical application could deepen its impact on readers.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”