Review of The Unfakeable Code®

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
akkun_94
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-akkun-94.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Review of The Unfakeable Code®

Post by akkun_94 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Unfakeable Code®" by Tony Jeton Selimi.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Selimi motivates, inspires, and provides the tools readers need to transform their lives, believe in themselves, and that they can improve. Selimi writes about the strength of authenticity and explores how our masks surpass our desire for growth and success. The author guides the reader, often by his personal experiences, through the process of self-deception inherent in our human nature. The book offers tools to harness the power of language and use it to rewrite our models of reality, master our emotions and take control of them, learn to claim our power and not give it away, and learn how to live prudently with other people surrounding us.
I rate the book 5 out of 5 because I love reading personal growth books as they highlight aspects for improvement in our lives, but The Unfakeable Code has a value that I have never found before. The author offers the reader explanations and exercises that will help shed light on themselves. The book is filled with good motivational tips and valuable exercises derived from one goal of achieving your dreams. I liked how he explained emotions and what we could do about them. He provides tools to help create an increased self-awareness. An inspired life begins with a healthy mind and a healthy body. 'Low levels of thinking create most situations you and I want to avoid.'
This book provides five powerful principles that will transform the reader's life and help them redefine their purpose and live meaningfully. The principles are designed to take readers on a journey to help them know who they are and unlock the tools to thrive by surpassing loneliness and taking control of their lives. I was pulled by the simplicity of the language and compelling writing style. The book has no negative or typing errors as the story is amazingly flawless and uses simple language. It clearly outlines that people should believe in themselves that they can do better.
The book is highly recommended for anyone embarking on personal growth. I am eager to apply what I have learned from the book in real-life situations; I recommend this Inspiration to everyone who is inspired to live the life they deserve. The book was made for all classes of people, both in the private and public sectors. I hope this review helps you read "The Unfakeable Code."

The Unfakeable Code®
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Kim Tzuville
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kim-tzuville.html
Latest Review: Predator / Nomad by Daniel Micko

Post by Kim Tzuville »

Based on this evaluation, I anticipate reading and knowing more about this book very soon. I enjoyed the review so much that I read it again.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”