Review of Snatched Up to Heaven!

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Adam Bryce Stern
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-adam-bryce-stern.html
Latest Review: Not Fishy Enough by Briton Kolber

Review of Snatched Up to Heaven!

Post by Adam Bryce Stern »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Snatched Up to Heaven!" by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

"Snatched Up to Heaven!" by Jemima and Arvind Paul is a non-fiction Christian book detailing the mysterious experiences of the authors' daughters, Priyanka and Deepika.

The book was written to provide more context and details for the children's book "Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids." Four-year-old Priyanka and two-year-old Deepika had a dream where they were taken by Jesus to heaven. There, they got to experience the beauty of heaven and also meet many notable characters from the Bible (the likes of Noah, Esther, and so on).

As the chapter goes on and the children provide more details of their dreams, the authors (their parents) try their best to explain the dreams and provide more biblical evidence to back up the children's dreams. An example is when the authors try to explain to readers whether what the girls experienced was a vision or not. They also explain the difference between dreams and visions while also giving biblical evidence to back up their claims.

I enjoyed the details and context the authors tried to provide. This added more meaning to the story and, even more importantly, dissuaded the readers from writing off the girls' experience as a child's play. I also enjoyed the vivid descriptions the book contained. The kids' description, combined with the biblical description the authors provided, paints a pretty vivid and accurate image for the readers.

I found myself without any dislike for the book, nor did I notice any weaknesses within it. I must commend the editing of the book; although I noticed some minor spelling errors, they weren't significant enough to disrupt my reading experience.

Overall, I'd rate Jemima and Arvind Paul's "Snatched Up to Heaven!" 5 out of 5 stars for the biblical evidence the authors provided and the vivid illustrations in the book.

I'd recommend the book to every reader (Christians especially), whether adults or young adults who enjoy religious books.

Snatched Up to Heaven!
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Williams Nnodim
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 89
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-williams-nnodim.html
Latest Review: All Body Bags and No Knickers by Shawe Ruckus

Post by Williams Nnodim »

"Snatched Up to Heaven!" by Jemima and Arvind Paul narrates their daughters' dream journey to heaven with Jesus, exploring biblical parallels in a concise, faith-driven narrative.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”