Review of My Trip To Adele

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Khushi Yadav 8
Favorite Book: The Unfakeable Code®
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-khushi-yadav-8.html
Latest Review: Enlightenment for the Things that Really Matter by Mark Gumbrell
2024 Reading Goal: 100
2024 Goal Completion: 14%

Review of My Trip To Adele

Post by Khushi Yadav 8 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "My Trip To Adele" by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

“My Trip To Adele” by R. I. Alyaseer and A. I. Alyaseer is a romance novel that tells the tale of three couples and their different states of relationship. It tells the story of Elias and Malika, Yaser and Mariam, and Nadia and her ex-husband. Where Elias is trying to find his long-lost love, Malika, and break the spell of black magic that was cast to break them apart. Yaser and Mariam are trying to mend their broken marriage and find the love that has dull. Nadia struggles to gain freedom from her toxic ex-husband and build a life for herself and her son despite the disregard of the tribe for her rights. They all go through the hardships of life and dilemmas of relationships. What course of action will their life take and will they succeed to get what they desire? Will the songs of Adele help rebuild what is breaking?
The book has detailed descriptions of the character's emotions and feelings of inner turmoil but fails to describe the emotions and heat of the conversations. It also has vague descriptions of places and people that limit the imagination. It shows two sides of motherhood which are highlights of the book according to me.
It deals with topics such as black magic, prostitution, death by cancer, and domestic violence that may be triggering to some readers. This book is appropriate for readers aged 16 or older because the book contains mature content and would be understood better by adults. Another main element of the book is the pain and sorrow of the characters. Trust me you will not be able to predict the ending of the book, it is that amazing.
I only found one typo in the book otherwise the book is greatly edited. There is borderline profanity and mention of sexual content in the book. It also focuses on the Arabic culture, traditions, and beliefs and mentions trust and belief towards Allah or God. I will rate it 4 out of 5 because the description of places and people’s personalities would have made the book more riveting.

My Trip To Adele
View: on Bookshelves
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 65
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tomy-chandrafrost.html
Latest Review: Not Dead Yet by Mark Fletcher

Post by Tomy Chandrafrost »

As a fellow reader, I can resonate with your experience while reading this book. I agree indeed, that this book is well-written and have a vivid description about the story. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Glad we can resonate in the book reading experience here.
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”