Review of The Unfakeable Code®

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Gerry Steen
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: The Impossible Mock Orange Trial
Bookshelf Size: 197
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gerry-steen.html
Latest Review: The Curious Cousins and the African Elephant Expedition by Dr. Debra Ford Msc.D

Re: Review of The Unfakeable Code®

Post by Gerry Steen »

Your review emphasizes that this book is an important starting point to finding our "authentic selves." I am sure that the author is happy to know that you enjoyed his book and appreciates the constructive criticism that you offered. He can use your suggestions to improve from 4/5 stars to 5/5 stars. Great review! :techie-studyinggray:
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 69
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tomy-chandrafrost.html
Latest Review: In It Together by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes

Post by Tomy Chandrafrost »

Gerry Steen wrote: 05 May 2024, 17:40 Your review emphasizes that this book is an important starting point to finding our "authentic selves." I am sure that the author is happy to know that you enjoyed his book and appreciates the constructive criticism that you offered. He can use your suggestions to improve from 4/5 stars to 5/5 stars. Great review! :techie-studyinggray:
Thank you for your enthusiasm and attention in reading my writings. I'm glad to help people have a better reading experience with detailed explanations.
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Marie Chalupová wrote: 05 May 2024, 05:50 This book sounds well presented and helpful. I agree that self promotion should be done in a more subtle way. We don't want to be fed advertisement after we already made a purchase.
Thank you for your reply. I believe providing balanced comments and responses is important because as part of the indie publishing ecosystem, we need to help advance independent authors.
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra
Muhammad Haikal Birton
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-muhammad-haikal-birton.html
Latest Review: Anti-Black Prejudice In America by Anders Eklof

Post by Muhammad Haikal Birton »

Thank you for your thoughtful review of the book. I appreciate your candid feedback and suggestions for improvement. Your insights as a member of the Gen Z generation are particularly valuable, as they highlight the relevance of the book's themes and ideas to contemporary issues and concerns.
João Ramos
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jo-o-ramos.html
Latest Review: The Omega Course by Paul Clark

Post by João Ramos »

I liked this book more than you did. IMHO, the only thing that could be improved is the cover. Anyway, you wrote an excellent review.
Congratulations.
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Muhammad Haikal Birton wrote: 08 May 2024, 04:07 Thank you for your thoughtful review of the book. I appreciate your candid feedback and suggestions for improvement. Your insights as a member of the Gen Z generation are particularly valuable, as they highlight the relevance of the book's themes and ideas to contemporary issues and concerns.
Thank you for your enthusiasm and attention in reading my writings. I'm glad to help people have a better reading experience with detailed explanations.
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

João Ramos wrote: 08 May 2024, 12:19 I liked this book more than you did. IMHO, the only thing that could be improved is the cover. Anyway, you wrote an excellent review.
Congratulations.
Maybe you are right. The cover are quite, old vibes, for some kind of book that talking about this whole young generation things
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra
Khushi Yadav 8
Favorite Book: The Unfakeable Code®
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-khushi-yadav-8.html
Latest Review: The Prodigy Slave, Book One: Journey to Winter Garden by Londyn Skye
2024 Reading Goal: 100
2024 Goal Completion: 15%

Post by Khushi Yadav 8 »

This book is really amazing. I have read it and I believe that the tips and tricks in this book are really really helpful. And another great thing is that it really represent the real and sad side of our life, the effect of social media.
And the review is great too. When I read I didn't notice the things the reviewer mentioned but it's like seeing it from new point of view. :tiphat:
Jenna Padayachee
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: The Kybalion
Bookshelf Size: 58
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jenna-padayachee.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi
Signature Addition: Jenna Padayachee

Post by Jenna Padayachee »

Thank you for your review. It has given me a deeper insight into the Unfakeable Code.
I enjoy self-help books, and this book I have enjoyed particularly; it gave me a different view on our use of ego.
I specifically enjoyed learning about the conscious mind and appreciated that this book took the approach of coding and decoding( a more relatable one, keeping to what's trending) to tap into one's inner truth, revealing conscious expression/ Authenticity.
"Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power." Lao Tzu
Jenna Padayachee

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”