Review of The Unfakeable Code®

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 61
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tomy-chandrafrost.html
Latest Review: The House on Tyner by Matthew O’Connell

Review of The Unfakeable Code®

Post by Tomy Chandrafrost »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Unfakeable Code®" by Tony Jeton Selimi.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

As part of the Gen Z generation, we often approach motivational/self-help books with more skepticism compared to older generations. However, having read this 221-page book, I can confidently say that its editing is flawless, and the sentences are easily readable.

In today's society, many young people, including those of us facing the challenges of the sandwich generation, FOMO, quarter-life crisis, and existential dilemmas, are eager to discover and express their 'authentic selves', as you mention in the book.

Living in the social media age, we understand the weight of societal expectations placed upon us. Therefore, I believe this book serves as a valuable starting point for us.

I appreciate the analogy you use, comparing our minds to code that can be decoded and rewritten for improvement. Your analogies are easy to comprehend, and your use of real-life examples makes your ideas vivid.

Having started reading English language books more frequently during college, self-help books have become my favorite genre. They often include inspirational quotes from well-known figures. Dale Carnegie's book was my first inspiration, and I can see many of his principles applied in yours. This connection helps me relate to your content and find inspiration, particularly when creating social media content.

Additionally, as someone who has delved into psychology independently, I appreciate your explanations of parenting and relationship issues.

Our problems often stem from our relationships with our parents and unresolved inner child issues. I stress the importance of seeking professional help, such as psychologists, therapists, or coaches, when discussing these matters with my friends. Investing in our emotional healing now can break the cycle of trauma in the long run.

As Shakespeare said, 'It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.'

For books promoting coaching programs, yours is a great starting point for those unaware of the importance of professional assistance in the healing journey.

Regarding promotion, I suggest subtly integrating your program into your text alongside valuable life lessons, rather than front-loading with excessive praise. While the book is overall commendable, such heavy promotion on the initial pages can come across as narcissistic and may raise skepticism.

I suggest integrating your program promotion more subtly within the text, weaving it alongside valuable life lessons. While I appreciate the importance of showcasing the program, the initial pages felt somewhat heavy-handed in their praise, which may inadvertently raise skepticism among readers. Perhaps striking a balance between highlighting the program's merits and offering insightful life lessons would create a more harmonious reading experience.

Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed the book and would rate it 4/5.

The Unfakeable Code®
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra
Abriani H
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by Abriani H »

As millenials even, this book is interesting because I also currently interest about self help and motivation book. Keep up the good work
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Abriani H wrote: 27 Apr 2024, 19:52 As millenials even, this book is interesting because I also currently interest about self help and motivation book. Keep up the good work
Sure. Thanks for commenting at my review
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra
Anozie Stephanie
Currently Reading: Summer's Promise
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anozie-stephanie.html
Latest Review: life.............connected by jacksel

Post by Anozie Stephanie »

Since reading this review I have had regrets of not picking this book to read. It is so touching reading how Tony Jeton Selimi editing in this book is flawless, it is a rare feature of books we see these days.
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Anozie Stephanie wrote: 28 Apr 2024, 01:30 Since reading this review I have had regrets of not picking this book to read. It is so touching reading how Tony Jeton Selimi editing in this book is flawless, it is a rare feature of books we see these days.
Yes, that's absolutely right. This relates to the book titled "Defining the Decade," about the growth mindset which is important for young people in pursuing their goals. I agree with you, genres like this may not be favored by young people nowadays, but they are important to learn.
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra
Harshitha Nayak
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-harshitha-nayak.html
Latest Review: UNEMPLOYABLE by Alysia Edith Silberg
2024 Reading Goal: 55
2024 Goal Completion: 45%

Post by Harshitha Nayak »

There wouldn't be any better way than this, to tell about this book. The review is on point with constructive criticism involved. Putting across how to navigate this book for youngsters who searching the way for good example is highlighted and that's a good take on this book. And, Happy reading
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Harshitha Nayak wrote: 30 Apr 2024, 22:59 There wouldn't be any better way than this, to tell about this book. The review is on point with constructive criticism involved. Putting across how to navigate this book for youngsters who searching the way for good example is highlighted and that's a good take on this book. And, Happy reading
Yes you too. Happy reading. Hopefully when you choose this book, it will provide the same thoughtful and insightful experience from it. Glad I can help
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra
Cristiano Bellucci
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cristiano-bellucci.html
Latest Review: Consider It Done by Akomolede Oladapo Amos
2024 Reading Goal: 5
2024 Goal Completion: 560%

Post by Cristiano Bellucci »

Thanks very much for your great review. I agree with you. The books can be interesting, and they should not be a continuos advertisement to buy more.
Book allow you to fully explore a topic and immerse yourself in a deeper way than most media today. Mark Zuckerberg.
Tomi Ahmed
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tomi-ahmed.html
Latest Review: Love Slave to the Mafia Boss's Passion by Real Fantasies
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
2024 Reading Goal: 35
2024 Goal Completion: 37%

Post by Tomi Ahmed »

Your review provides valuable insights into how younger generations approach self-help literature in the digital age. Your acknowledgment of societal pressures and the quest for authenticity resonates with many of us navigating through similar challenges. The analogy of our minds as code to be decoded and rewritten is both creative and relatable, adding depth to your message. Your personal connection to the genre and appreciation for the integration of psychology enriches your perspective. Moreover, your emphasis on seeking professional help for unresolved issues showcases a mature understanding of emotional well-being. Your constructive feedback on program promotion demonstrates a thoughtful approach to balancing self-promotion with valuable content.
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Tomi Ahmed wrote: 02 May 2024, 15:26 Your review provides valuable insights into how younger generations approach self-help literature in the digital age. Your acknowledgment of societal pressures and the quest for authenticity resonates with many of us navigating through similar challenges. The analogy of our minds as code to be decoded and rewritten is both creative and relatable, adding depth to your message. Your personal connection to the genre and appreciation for the integration of psychology enriches your perspective. Moreover, your emphasis on seeking professional help for unresolved issues showcases a mature understanding of emotional well-being. Your constructive feedback on program promotion demonstrates a thoughtful approach to balancing self-promotion with valuable content.
Thank you for your reply. I believe providing balanced comments and responses is important because as part of the indie publishing ecosystem, we need to help advance independent authors.
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra
EBERE WRITES COCEPT
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ebere-writes-cocept.html
Latest Review: Pittwater by Kevin E M clark

Post by EBERE WRITES COCEPT »

Tony Jeton Selimi's 'The Unfakeable Code' is a must-read for anyone navigating the complexities of modern life, especially those of us in the sandwich generation facing the unique challenges of our time. Thanks for the insightful review.
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

EBERE WRITES COCEPT wrote: 04 May 2024, 06:59 Tony Jeton Selimi's 'The Unfakeable Code' is a must-read for anyone navigating the complexities of modern life, especially those of us in the sandwich generation facing the unique challenges of our time. Thanks for the insightful review.
Thank you for your enthusiasm and attention in reading my writings. I'm glad to help people have a better reading experience with detailed explanations..
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra
Ludovica Peruzzi
Currently Reading: Blockhead
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ludovica-peruzzi.html
Latest Review: Fireproof Happiness by Dr. Randy Ross

Post by Ludovica Peruzzi »

Thank you for bringing my attention to what seems to be a nice self-help book. I also appreciate you warning us in advance about the heavy program promotion in the first few pages, as that would have been an unfortunate surprise.
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Ludovica Peruzzi wrote: 04 May 2024, 13:08 Thank you for bringing my attention to what seems to be a nice self-help book. I also appreciate you warning us in advance about the heavy program promotion in the first few pages, as that would have been an unfortunate surprise.
Thank you for your reply. I believe providing balanced comments and responses is important because as part of the indie publishing ecosystem, we need to help advance independent authors.
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra
Marie Chalupová
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Brandon Sanderson
Currently Reading: Seeker
Bookshelf Size: 2293
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-marie-chalupov.html
Latest Review: The Very Hungry Beagles Guide to Poop by M. Jackson, Lucky, Mr. Beckham, Peanut
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
fav_author_id: 4040
2024 Reading Goal: 150
2024 Goal Completion: 34%

Post by Marie Chalupová »

This book sounds well presented and helpful. I agree that self promotion should be done in a more subtle way. We don't want to be fed advertisement after we already made a purchase.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”