Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sarvesh J Yadav
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 54
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarvesh-j-yadav.html
Latest Review: Exodus by Jean Hackensmith

Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

Post by Sarvesh J Yadav »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress" by Gustavo Kinrys, MD.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

As someone who sees right through words like "all-natural," I dived into "Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress: A Practical Guide" by Gustavo Kinrys, MD, and Alexandra Gold Ma with a reasonable amount of skepticism. There are a lot of lousy claims and sketchy science in the area of wellness. Surprisingly, however, the book had something completely different to offer.

What I found the most refreshing about the book was its unwillingness to sell the principle of a one-click solution or miracle transformation. Rather than telling the audience what it takes to deal with anxiety, Kinrys’s and Gold’s messages are that it is often gradual and complicated. Understand now that I’m not influenced by technical language; rather, I’m impressed by facts. The author does an admirable job of researching herbs, supplements, and lifestyle practices in an understandable but not simplistic manner. It helped to validate that the observations weren't just about current trends or gossip.

These books overemphasize regular exercise and sleep (yes, these are among the imperative factors), but "Natural Relief" takes a more holistic approach. The parts about gut health and how our atmospheres affect stress levels were certainly enlightening. It just brought my anxiety to the big picture of my health and not just my mind.

I’ll give the book 5 out of 5 stars because the book that provides a positive impact on its readers is the one that guides the person through vital actions and leads to transformation. This one does. The practical focus allowed me to do more than just read, as I also got involved and built things. Regarding editing, the quality was top-notch. This isn't a book you should pick up if you are searching for a quick-fix solution. On the contrary, it may only be proper accommodation to take care of you, the patient with the most severe form of clinical anxiety. When you think about there being more than one answer, see it not as a tool in a kit but as a tool in a whole toolbox.

With the title "Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress" a skeptic is indeed right, but the outcome can be surprising. It's plausible, earthy, and more uplifting than it seems to be. If you're prepared to make an effort and this science-proven roadmap to natural therapy and change in your lifestyle is what you want, you should spare the time and read this book.

Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Ejoh Ebube
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Karmic Selling
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ejoh-ebube.html
Latest Review: Play Golf Better Faster: The Classic Guide to Optimizing Your Performance and Building Your Best Fast by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Ejoh Ebube »

The holistic approach of this book resonates deeply with me.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”