Review of E M P Honeymoon

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Puckett Elizabeth Marie
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-puckett-elizabeth-marie.html
Latest Review: Alpha Buddies Land by Donna Marie Rink

Review of E M P Honeymoon

Post by Puckett Elizabeth Marie »

[Following is a volunteer review of "E M P Honeymoon" by Dorothy May Mercer.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The characters of the readers are hauled into an electrifying tale of Kelly and Tom, the newly married pair. In "E M P Honeymoon," by Dorothy May Mercer, the newlyweds went on their honeymoon when Kelly carelessly came across a terrorist's hiding place during her honeymoon. During the situation, Kelly becomes the main character and is sent into a rather dangerous situation, a situation that forces her and Tom to find and unveil the hidden wrongdoings.

The terrorist group was going to deploy an electromagnetic pulse (EMP) attack that may cause a loss of vital infrastructure and complete governance. Scanning the situation, Kelly and Tom, in collaboration with Kelly's brother, a senator, commence a voyage to derail the enemy's bad plans from happening and put an end to the imminent catastrophe.

The book has a fast-paced plot and an exciting story that doesn’t let you look away from the pages. The main strength of the book is the character development, dialogue, and intrigue that will pull you in. The thrill and suspense that will keep you up all night reading are the other ingredients that make you feel the pulse of the story. The writing style and book cover were kept easy and simple.

There were no flaws in this book. Every aspect of the book was charming and engaging. I must commend the author for the tireless efforts put into publishing this book. I found not even a single error in this book. This book was exceptionally edited, which made my reading experience smooth and easy.

"'E M P Honeymoon" is a heart-racing book for readers who crave a thrilling read that never lets them down for a second. This novel is packed with multi-dimensional characters and an interesting storyline to such an extent that it gets 5 out of 5 stars and cannot be missed by genre fans. I have no reason to rate this book less than 5 stars. This was an interesting read.

E M P Honeymoon
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Williams Nnodim
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 102
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-williams-nnodim.html
Latest Review: A Kingdom Forgotten by Charles W. McDonald Jr.

Post by Williams Nnodim »

In "E M P Honeymoon" by Dorothy May Mercer, Kelly and Tom face danger on their honeymoon when Kelly stumbles upon terrorists planning an electromagnetic pulse attack. With Kelly as the main character, they work with her brother, a senator, to thwart the impending catastrophe.
Sunday N Florence
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sunday-n-florence.html
Latest Review: ANGELA'S REDEMPTION by King Hambone (aka Augustus H. Green, Jr)

Post by Sunday N Florence »

this book kept me at the edge of my seat all through the reading. The collaboration between Kelly, Tom, and Kelly's brother, a senator, adds depth to the story as they work together to prevent a catastrophic event that could destabilize vital infrastructure and governance.
Amanda Kenneth
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amanda-kenneth.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Amanda Kenneth »

This is a book filled with thrilling narratives, action packed scenes and a great storyline.
Veronica Hunter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 65
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-veronica-hunter.html
Latest Review: Arcadia by Stanley Michelsen

Post by Veronica Hunter »

Mercer expertly weaves together a tale of danger, suspense, and courage as Kelly and Tom find themselves thrust into a perilous situation. The fast-paced plot, combined with the dynamic characters and high stakes, makes this book an absolute page-turner that is impossible to put down.
Adam Bryce Stern
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-adam-bryce-stern.html
Latest Review: Not Fishy Enough by Briton Kolber

Post by Adam Bryce Stern »

Dorothy May Mercer's EMP Honeymoon is an excellent blend of romance, suspense, action and lots more. The suspense and exceptional character development is also another important talking point. Congrats on a beautiful review.
Kelvin Suraj
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kelvin-suraj.html
Latest Review: In It Together by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes

Post by Kelvin Suraj »

I love the pacing of the book very easy and well structured I loved Kelly's personality. Thanks for this beautiful review.
Dani Elle Ele
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 50
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dani-elle-ele.html
Latest Review: It Was What It Was by Daniel Pace

Post by Dani Elle Ele »

Mercer skillfully tells a story filled with danger, suspense, and bravery, as Kelly and Tom are suddenly thrown into a dangerous situation. The fast-moving storyline, along with the lively characters and high stakes, turns this book into a gripping read that you won't be able to stop reading.
Scholastica Daniel
Currently Reading: Breaking the Mold
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scholastica-daniel.html
Latest Review: If... and other stories by Claire Frieze

Post by Scholastica Daniel »

There is nothing that gets your heart pumping then a huge curve ball in the middle of what suppose to be the best time of your life. I can't wait to read this.
Daberechi Precious
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-daberechi-precious.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed

Post by Daberechi Precious »

This book is well structured and I love the pacing in it, your review is well detailed and simple to understand.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”