Review of The Unfakeable Code®

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Neethu Jose
Currently Reading: Join the Club, Maggie Diaz
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-neethu-jose.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Review of The Unfakeable Code®

Post by Neethu Jose »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Unfakeable Code®" by Tony Jeton Selimi.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

"The Unfakeable Code" by Tony Jeton Selimi offers us a life-changing lesson through this remarkable book by providing an essential guide to becoming a better version of yourself and a great leader by achieving excellence. Learning how to embrace our true selves, our shortcomings, our scars, and how to move towards the real you by understanding yourself better and on a deeper level. A fascinating read that's easy to apply to everyday life, and a great book to return to time and time again.
"The Unfakeable Code" is about fundamentally transforming how you approach every critical area of your life. It can be spiritual, mental, emotional, and everything else that is about you. Tony points out the truth about human life: throughout our lives, we all wear masks that conceal our identity and our true selves.The soul concealed behind your fake masks is always there to comfort you, to make you face the truth. Tony teaches us how to acknowledge our inner persona through his writing. He says that our human brain is exactly the same as coding. Just like how we do coding to create perfect data, our human brain also works and changes ourselves with time.
He gives us his own life story from his childhood to his youth, about his dreams, and how he followed them. His experiences are quite inspirational for the young generation. He says the more you mask yourself to please others, the further apart you will be from your true identity. This can be the cause of your pain, shame, guilt, and the reason why you will find it hard to overcome hardships. Stop working to survive, wake up, and thrive. Start to love your inner self. Throughout every part of this book, he shows us how to love and respect ourselves.
I personally liked this book. I would like to give it 5 stars out of 5 because I believe that this book can be a great help to people who are struggling in their lives, mostly mentally and emotionally. The writer points out every part of human life and explains how to climb the ladder of emotions. Every page has its own value, and every point gives us something new. The only downside that I felt about this book is that it's quite long, which can be tiring for readers and may cause them to lose interest over time. The editing is perfect with simple words, and in many parts, his storytelling also compels us to move to the next page.

The Unfakeable Code®
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Kim Tzuville
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kim-tzuville.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Kim Tzuville »

Based on this evaluation, I anticipate reading and knowing more about this book very soon. I enjoyed the review so much that I read it again.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”