Review of Reconfigurement

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Williams Nnodim
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 89
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-williams-nnodim.html
Latest Review: All Body Bags and No Knickers by Shawe Ruckus

Review of Reconfigurement

Post by Williams Nnodim »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Reconfigurement" by E. Alan Fleischauer.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

E. Alan Fleischauer's book Reconfigurement offers a refreshing take on retirement planning that transcends traditional boundaries. As the founder of Fleischauer Financial Management Inc., Fleischauer brings decades of expertise to the table, providing readers with innovative strategies to navigate the complexities of retirement.

One of the book's standout features is its comprehensive coverage of essential retirement topics, including life insurance, annuities, income protection, investment options, and healthcare plans. Fleischauer's insights are practical and actionable, making complex financial concepts accessible to readers of all backgrounds.

What sets Reconfigurement apart is Fleischauer's emphasis on personal fulfillment in retirement. He encourages readers to view retirement as an opportunity for self-discovery and growth, rather than a mere cessation of work. Fleischauer provides guidance on identifying passions and pursuing meaningful endeavors in retirement, ensuring a fulfilling and purpose-driven life beyond the traditional retirement age.

Furthermore, Fleischauer's writing style is engaging and relatable, making Reconfigurement an enjoyable and informative read for anyone interested in securing their financial future. Whether you're approaching retirement or just starting your career, this book offers valuable insights and practical advice to help you navigate the complexities of retirement planning with confidence and clarity.

Overall, Reconfigurement is a must-read for anyone seeking to redefine their retirement journey and create a future filled with financial security, fulfillment, and purpose. Fleischauer's expertise and passion shine through on every page, making this book an indispensable resource for anyone looking to retire with confidence and peace of mind.

Though I enjoyed reading this book, I dislike a few things about it. The author failed to title the chapters of the book, making it difficult to grasp what the particular chapter is about. I also found some errors in the book, so I urge the author to do a better job when editing. I deducted a star from my rating for the above reasons, giving it 4 out of 5 stars. I highly recommend this book to readers seeking a fresh perspective on retirement planning. Whether you're nearing retirement age or just starting your career journey, this book offers invaluable insights and practical strategies to navigate the complexities of retirement with confidence and clarity.

Reconfigurement
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Amanda Kenneth
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amanda-kenneth.html
Latest Review: The DrugTech Trilogy by Marcel Victor Sahade

Post by Amanda Kenneth »

"Reconfigurement" by E. Alan Fleischauer provides innovative retirement planning strategies beyond traditional boundaries. With decades of expertise as the founder of Fleischauer Financial Management Inc., Fleischauer offers readers refreshing insights to navigate retirement complexities.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”