Review of Wisdom

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Lunar gate
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lunar-gate.html
Latest Review: My Trip To Adele by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer

Review of Wisdom

Post by Lunar gate »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Wisdom" by Arun mago.]
Book Cover
3 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

"Wisdom"by Arun Mago provides practical advice on personal growth and self-reflection. The book covers various topics related to personal growth and self-reflection, from balancing logic and emotions to financial management and pursuing dreams.

What makes "Wisdom" stand out is its straightforward and engaging approach. Each chapter dives into core ideas and keeps readers interested in topics that equip them with wisdom and are easy to apply.

The included quotes in each chapter also make the book more engaging and informative. These quotes offer different viewpoints and insights, making readers think more deeply. For instance, a quote in Chapter 23 talks about the significance of staying strong during tough times, offering readers a new perspective on resilience, an element that elevates the reading experience.

However, one thing I dislike about the book is its shallow backstories and weak connections between chapters. This makes the story feel a bit disjointed, making it hard to become fully absorbed. If the topics were linked to examples and the chapters were better linked, the book could be a lot more engaging and enjoyable to read.

Despite its flaws, the practical advice shared in each chapter of "Wisdom" is commendable. The book has played a pivotal role in my growth journey, offering fresh perspectives on various concepts and encouraging me to embrace alternative viewpoints.

I would give "Wisdom" by Arun Mago a 3 out of 5 star rating for its insightful and informative nature as a self-help guide. While meticulous editing is evident through the absence of grammatical, spelling, or punctuation errors, I am withholding 2 stars due to the lack of in-depth backstories and cohesive connections between chapters.

If you are on a personal growth journey and crave a book that inspires and uplifts, I recommend checking out this book. Its blend of wisdom and inspiration will help you on your quest to make wise decisions.

Wisdom
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Priya Murugesan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-priya-murugesan.html
Latest Review: Alpha Buddies Land by Donna Marie Rink

Post by Priya Murugesan »

I totally agree with your review. You have written the negative and positive aspects of the book well.
In a world where you can be anything, be kind :)
Terry Kimble
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Web of Evil
Bookshelf Size: 103
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-terry-kimble.html
Latest Review: "Dumb" Orphans by Allan Low

Post by Terry Kimble »

This book might be insightful for people searching for self-help material. I still read this genre a tad, but years ago, I binged on it so frequently that I burned out on it a bit! :lol:
This thorough review is appreciated. :tiphat:
Cristiano Bellucci
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cristiano-bellucci.html
Latest Review: Pioneering Nonprofit AI Initiatives: A Guide to Generational Diversity, Ethics, and Collaboration by Ainsley K. Hines
2024 Reading Goal: 5
2024 Goal Completion: 440%

Post by Cristiano Bellucci »

Thank you very much for your review. It seems a good book, that needs just a little bit of connection between chapters to improve.
Book allow you to fully explore a topic and immerse yourself in a deeper way than most media today. Mark Zuckerberg.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”