Review of The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Shewaofafrica
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shewaofafrica.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Review of The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci

Post by Shewaofafrica »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci" by Belle Ami.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Belle Ami's The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci delves into the Italian allure shaped by Leonardo da Vinci. Angela Renatus, an art historian at the Getty Museum, contends with Dr. Alberto Scordato's unwelcome advances and mysterious visions. Joining forces with private detective Alex Caine, they venture to Italy in pursuit of a possibly non-existent da Vinci painting. As Angela's reality blurs, Scordato's sinister interests heighten the stakes. Against a backdrop of art and danger, the quest to unravel the truth becomes a gripping race, leaving us to wonder who will emerge unscathed.

I like how this novel seamlessly blends romance, history, mystery, and the supernatural. The story initially puzzled me with elements like reincarnations and visions. However, I embraced the unique vibe and enjoyed the well-crafted narrative that effortlessly shifts between the present and history. With captivating plots and characters from different eras, the book caters to various tastes, offering historical fiction, romance, suspense, mystery, and supernatural elements. It's a compelling read for fans of time travel and the Renaissance period, skillfully intertwining three love stories with Angela's intriguing visions of her past lives.

Aside from the sexual scenes, which may seem excessive to some readers, I don’t think there is anything wrong with this book. I found no errors, and it was exceptionally edited. I also enjoyed the setting and scenes because the author’s writing was so impressive that it helped me create lucid images of these scenes.

I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars. I give it this rating because this was an impressive read and I had fun reading it. If you're into stories with a mix of art, mystery, and historical vibes, "The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci" could be your thing. Especially if you like diving into the Italian Renaissance scene, love a bit of Leonardo da Vinci, and enjoy unraveling complex characters in a suspenseful plot. It's got a good dose of romance and takes you on a journey from California to Italy, making it a solid pick for those who dig tales with a bit of everything: art history, romance, and a quest for truth in cool places.

The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Chioma Oz
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 61
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chioma-oz.html
Latest Review: Flowers of Evil by N.L. Holmes

Post by Chioma Oz »

This book seamlessly blends romance, history, mystery, and the supernatural. With a gripping plot and compelling characters, it's a must-read for fans of historical fiction and supernatural thrillers.
Eziokwu960
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eziokwu960.html
Latest Review: The Unbound Soul by Richard L. Haight

Post by Eziokwu960 »

This book captivates with its unique mix of genres. While some may find the sexual scenes excessive, Belle Ami's vivid storytelling and impeccable editing make for an enthralling read for those drawn to tales of love, art, and intrigue.
Alice Ozoigbo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alice-ozoigbo.html
Latest Review: Beyond the Golden Door by Ali Master

Post by Alice Ozoigbo »

This book crafts a riveting narrative where reality and the supernatural collide. Despite the abundance of sexual content, the book's flawless editing and vivid imagery ensure an immersive reading experience, perfect for those who enjoy a thrilling journey through time and art.
Esther Unurhie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-esther-unurhie.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Esther Unurhie »

The reviewer effectively communicates the diverse appeal of 'The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci,' noting its ability to cater to a wide range of tastes with its blend of historical fiction, romance, suspense, mystery, and supernatural elements.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”