Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Chideraa Ezeanwu
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chideraa-ezeanwu.html
Latest Review: Not Fishy Enough by Briton Kolber

Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

Post by Chideraa Ezeanwu »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress" by Gustavo Kinrys, MD.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress: A Practical Guide by Gustavo Kinrys, M.D., and Alexandra Gold, M.A., should be distributed worldwide, and nobody should fail to get one for himself or herself, because he or she will definitely regret it later on.

This book talks about how to treat anxiety and stress with conventional and natural methods. It explains all the ways it intends to help you get rid of anxiety and stress. However, it first introduces you to anxiety and stress proper so that you will get to know what you are dealing with. This book talks about the different categories of anxiety and stress and also talks about ways to use natural foods and herbs to remove stress from your life.

I like this book so much. I do not think that there is a day that goes by where I do not go through anxiety and stress, and that is why I was very happy when I saw the title of the book. The fact that the authors did not exaggerate things concerning remedies was very good. I know that they must have had the temptation to do that just to boost sales, but they did not. Regardless of that, the book’s quality speaks for itself.

I found nothing negative about this book. Every single detail about the book is explained, and there are not too many technical details or medical jargons in the book. I expected some kind of discomfort due to medical terms before I started reading the book, but I never encountered any difficult terms.

I did not see any errors in the book, even though it has over one hundred pages. This can only mean that the book was exceptionally edited. I will therefore rate the book 5 out of 5 stars because I have nothing negative about it to say. I recommend it to everyone in the world, because we all experience anxiety and stress.

Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Ejoh Ebube
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Karmic Selling
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ejoh-ebube.html
Latest Review: Play Golf Better Faster: The Classic Guide to Optimizing Your Performance and Building Your Best Fast by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Ejoh Ebube »

The simplicity of the author's explanations makes this book a joy to read.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”