Review of Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 65
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tomy-chandrafrost.html
Latest Review: Not Dead Yet by Mark Fletcher

Re: Review of Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise

Post by Tomy Chandrafrost »

Tomi Ahmed wrote: 02 May 2024, 15:25 Your evolving perspective on the book mirrors the journey many readers may experience as they delve deeper into its intricate narrative and characters. Your appreciation for the author's ability to craft complex characters and interwoven stories reflects a keen eye for storytelling skill. The connection you felt with Beth's character despite initial differences highlights the universality of human experiences portrayed in the book. Your analogy of the book to a grandmother's fruitcake captures its delightful surprises and layers, urging readers to savor each moment. Your acknowledgment of potentially triggering themes shows sensitivity to diverse reader experiences.
Thank you for your reply. I believe providing balanced comments and responses is important because as part of the indie publishing ecosystem, we need to help advance independent authors.
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra
Cristina-Ioana Toader
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cristina-ioana-toader.html
Latest Review: I Chose Me by John Marcus Brown

Post by Cristina-Ioana Toader »

Excellent review! I appreciate your recognition of the author's talent for intricately developing characters, with special emphasis on the compelling storyline of Beth.
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Cristina-Ioana Toader wrote: 03 May 2024, 09:48 Excellent review! I appreciate your recognition of the author's talent for intricately developing characters, with special emphasis on the compelling storyline of Beth.
Thank you for your reply. I believe providing balanced comments and responses is important because as part of the indie publishing ecosystem, we need to help advance independent authors.
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra
EBERE WRITES COCEPT
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 77
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ebere-writes-cocept.html
Latest Review: Never Enough by Deb Lang, Psy.D.

Post by EBERE WRITES COCEPT »

John K Danenbarger's 'Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise' is a testament to the enduring power of human connections across time and space. As the characters' lives unfold, we're reminded of the intricate ways in which our paths intersect and intertwine, despite the challenges we face.
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

EBERE WRITES COCEPT wrote: 04 May 2024, 06:57 John K Danenbarger's 'Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise' is a testament to the enduring power of human connections across time and space. As the characters' lives unfold, we're reminded of the intricate ways in which our paths intersect and intertwine, despite the challenges we face.
Yes. I agree with you, he's a great writer isn't it? This book really give me a lot of insights as reader. Hope that I can find great book like this later.
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra
Ludovica Peruzzi
Currently Reading: Blockhead
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ludovica-peruzzi.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Ludovica Peruzzi »

I have to say I barely skimmed the description of this book before deciding I wasn't too interested in reading it, but reading your review now, it does seem like something I would like. I love stories of relationships which span decades and connect people through space and time. I'll actually have to consider it as my next book. Thank you for writing this!
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Ludovica Peruzzi wrote: 04 May 2024, 13:14 I have to say I barely skimmed the description of this book before deciding I wasn't too interested in reading it, but reading your review now, it does seem like something I would like. I love stories of relationships which span decades and connect people through space and time. I'll actually have to consider it as my next book. Thank you for writing this!
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra
Priya Murugesan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-priya-murugesan.html
Latest Review: Hunger of the Pine by Teal Swan

Post by Priya Murugesan »

Your review piqued my interest in this book. I love books focusing on human relationships. Will surely try this!
In a world where you can be anything, be kind :)
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Priya Murugesan wrote: 06 May 2024, 00:10 Your review piqued my interest in this book. I love books focusing on human relationships. Will surely try this!
Thank you for your enthusiasm and attention in reading my writings. I'm glad to help people have a better reading experience with detailed explanations.
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra
Cristiano Bellucci
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cristiano-bellucci.html
Latest Review: Play Golf Better Faster: The Classic Guide to Optimizing Your Performance and Building Your Best Fast by Kalliope Barlis
2024 Reading Goal: 5
2024 Goal Completion: 600%

Post by Cristiano Bellucci »

Thank you very much for this review. The topic can be tricky. I am glad to see that the author is skilled and managed to get his readers fully engaged.
Book allow you to fully explore a topic and immerse yourself in a deeper way than most media today. Mark Zuckerberg.
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Cristiano Bellucci wrote: 06 May 2024, 01:04 Thank you very much for this review. The topic can be tricky. I am glad to see that the author is skilled and managed to get his readers fully engaged.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Glad we can resonate in the book reading experience here.
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra
Khushi Yadav 8
Favorite Book: The Unfakeable Code®
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-khushi-yadav-8.html
Latest Review: Developing Resilience by Penny Christian Knight
2024 Reading Goal: 100
2024 Goal Completion: 14%

Post by Khushi Yadav 8 »

WOW!!! Books are always great and sometimes books are not great at starting but it still can bind the readers in its trap. How the storyline goes slow in start and captures the mind of reader in between is appeasing. :techie-studyingbrown:

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”