Review of Alpha Buddies Land

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 63
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tomy-chandrafrost.html
Latest Review: Mountain Wave by Joe Albea, Nathan Summers

Re: Review of Alpha Buddies Land

Post by Tomy Chandrafrost »

Stephen Christopher 1 wrote: 29 Apr 2024, 20:26 I learned the alphabet by watching Sesame Street, I don't remember ever seeing a book like this when I was a kid. An excellent resource for both parents and teachers.
Yes. This book can encourage kids to love reading books more I think. It can be an excellent resource for parent and teacher too. Thank you for giving your thoughts on this
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Ezeh Glory wrote: 29 Apr 2024, 21:17 When I came across this I wasn’t interested. However having gone through I would love to get it for my little niece. Thank you for writing this.
Sure. I'm glad it can help to give some consideration on this thing. Hopefully you can get some nice experience while reading the book
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Cristiano Bellucci wrote: 30 Apr 2024, 04:24 That's a lovely review, Tomy! I agree with you. This book is beautiful and engaging. Like kids!!!
Sure. Glad that I can help
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra
Uma gupta
Currently Reading: Broken Faith
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-uma-gupta.html
Latest Review: The Forbidden Man by Gerald R Knight
2024 Reading Goal: 100
2024 Goal Completion: 33%

Post by Uma gupta »

This review succinctly captures the essence of the book, highlighting its strengths while acknowledging any minor shortcomings, ultimately recommending it to a wide audience.
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Uma gupta wrote: 01 May 2024, 07:44 This review succinctly captures the essence of the book, highlighting its strengths while acknowledging any minor shortcomings, ultimately recommending it to a wide audience.
Thanks for getting back to me! I reckon it's super important to give a balanced review, talking about what's good and what's not so great. It helps folks get a better idea of what to expect from the book!
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra
Tomi Ahmed
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tomi-ahmed.html
Latest Review: Love Slave to the Mafia Boss's Passion by Real Fantasies
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
2024 Reading Goal: 35
2024 Goal Completion: 37%

Post by Tomi Ahmed »

I loved this book as well. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on "Alpha Buddies." Your review beautifully captures the essence of the book's strengths, from its vibrant characters to its educational value. It's evident that the book effectively engages children with its lively depiction of the alphabet and introduces them to various aspects of nature and language.
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Tomi Ahmed wrote: 02 May 2024, 13:44 I loved this book as well. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on "Alpha Buddies." Your review beautifully captures the essence of the book's strengths, from its vibrant characters to its educational value. It's evident that the book effectively engages children with its lively depiction of the alphabet and introduces them to various aspects of nature and language.
Thank you for your reply. I believe providing balanced comments and responses is important because as part of the indie publishing ecosystem, we need to help advance independent authors.
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra
Cristina-Ioana Toader
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cristina-ioana-toader.html
Latest Review: Boots,Barracks, and Belly Laughs: A Veteran's Amusing Adventures in Uniform by TSgt William (Bill) Gates (USAF RET)

Post by Cristina-Ioana Toader »

Wonderful review! It's quite entertaining that you remarked, "I don't think the alphabet books I read as a kid were as good as this one." Most likely, they weren't. However, over time, many things evolve for the better, including the quality of educational resources, and I'm thankful for that improvement.
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Cristina-Ioana Toader wrote: 03 May 2024, 08:29 Wonderful review! It's quite entertaining that you remarked, "I don't think the alphabet books I read as a kid were as good as this one." Most likely, they weren't. However, over time, many things evolve for the better, including the quality of educational resources, and I'm thankful for that improvement.
Same here. Many things getting better and better by time. Gladly it could resonate. Thanks for replying my review.
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra
EBERE WRITES COCEPT
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 76
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ebere-writes-cocept.html
Latest Review: Warden of the Dark: The Wrath of Ira by A.D. Lewis

Post by EBERE WRITES COCEPT »

The author of Alpha Buddies has truly created a masterpiece that not only teaches the alphabet but also brings each letter to life with vibrant characters and vivid imagery. It's a delightful journey through the alphabet that engages children's imagination and encourages them to explore the world around them.
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

EBERE WRITES COCEPT wrote: 04 May 2024, 06:45 The author of Alpha Buddies has truly created a masterpiece that not only teaches the alphabet but also brings each letter to life with vibrant characters and vivid imagery. It's a delightful journey through the alphabet that engages children's imagination and encourages them to explore the world around them.
Thank you for your enthusiasm and attention in reading my writings. I'm glad to help people have a better reading experience with detailed explanations.
I agree with your thoughts on your reading experience. It's indeed a great book.
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra
Gerry Steen
Currently Reading: The Impossible Mock Orange Trial
Bookshelf Size: 189
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gerry-steen.html
Latest Review: House of Eire by June Gillam

Post by Gerry Steen »

Tomy, I agree with you regarding this marvelous book. The colorful pictures that portrayed 26 distinct alpha-buddies involved in numerous activities in diverse environments will captivate any child from 2 years and up. Children 5 years and up will be able to start reading the sentences with many words starting with the same letter. Great review! :techie-studyinggray:
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Gerry Steen wrote: 04 May 2024, 19:04 Tomy, I agree with you regarding this marvelous book. The colorful pictures that portrayed 26 distinct alpha-buddies involved in numerous activities in diverse environments will captivate any child from 2 years and up. Children 5 years and up will be able to start reading the sentences with many words starting with the same letter. Great review! :techie-studyinggray:
Thank you for your enthusiasm and attention in reading my writings. I'm glad to help people have a better reading experience with detailed explanations.
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra
Priya Murugesan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-priya-murugesan.html
Latest Review: Hunger of the Pine by Teal Swan

Post by Priya Murugesan »

I have read this book and it was a great one. Your review is perfect!
In a world where you can be anything, be kind :)

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”