Review of Man Mission

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Puckett Elizabeth Marie
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-puckett-elizabeth-marie.html
Latest Review: Alpha Buddies Land by Donna Marie Rink

Review of Man Mission

Post by Puckett Elizabeth Marie »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Man Mission" by Eytan Uliel.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

"Man Mission" by Eytan Uliel. Having read this book, which is made up of 379 pages, I must say that I have no regrets about it. The book explores the lives of four friends and their annual expeditions. As the protagonist Daniel, along with his friends Alec and Sam, travels to various countries like South Korea, Fiji, Iceland, New Zealand, the USA, and South Africa, readers are treated to a captivating exploration of friendship and personal growth.

The book successfully captures the evolution of these friends from boys to men, portraying their unique struggles and experiences with authenticity. Through interesting activities such as trekking, kayaking, and cycling, the friends share their problems, like jobs and marriages, providing readers with a compelling narrative that resonates with the complexities of life.

The writing style was my greatest strength in this book. Uliel's descriptive prose draws readers into each exotic locale and exhilarating activity, allowing them to experience the adventures alongside the characters. The absence of errors in this book was applaudable, ensuring a seamless journey from start to finish. The character development in "Man Mission" is commendable, as each member of the group was portrayed well. This level of depth and authenticity adds depth to the narrative, making it easy for readers to connect with the characters on a personal level.

There is nothing I disliked in this book. The pacing, font, book cover, plot—everything is just good. I must commend the author for the nice work done in publishing this book. There were no errors in this book. This book was well edited.

This is a charming book that offers readers a captivating blend of adventure and enduring friendships. With its engaging storyline, vibrant characters, and immersive writing style, it's no surprise that this book deserves a solid 5 out of 5 star rating. Whether you're a fan of travel literature, coming-of-age stories, or simply enjoy a good adventure, "Man Mission" is sure to leave a lasting impression.

Man Mission
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Sunday N Florence
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sunday-n-florence.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Sunday N Florence »

The book Man Mission by Eytan Uliel is a captivating exploration of friendship and personal growth as it follows the lives of four friends through their annual expeditions to various countries. From South Korea to South Africa, readers are taken on a journey filled with adventure and introspection.
Amanda Kenneth
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amanda-kenneth.html
Latest Review: The DrugTech Trilogy by Marcel Victor Sahade

Post by Amanda Kenneth »

A great book that shows the importance of friendship and family
Veronica Hunter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 58
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-veronica-hunter.html
Latest Review: Theater of Lies by Ted Griffith

Post by Veronica Hunter »

Eytan Uliel's 'Man Mission' is a captivating exploration of friendship, adventure, and personal growth that kept me hooked from beginning to end. Through the vividly depicted travels of Daniel, Alec, and Sam to various countries, Uliel skillfully weaves together a rich tapestry of experiences that reflect the ups and downs of life.
Kelvin Suraj
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18

Post by Kelvin Suraj »

Apart from the annual expeditions I loved how the author brought in the stories of each character showing their struggles from childhood to adulthood. Thanks for this great review.
Dani Elle Ele
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dani-elle-ele.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller

Post by Dani Elle Ele »

I'm glad you enjoyed the review! It's great that you appreciated how the author delved into the stories of each character, showcasing their journeys and struggles from childhood to adulthood. The annual expeditions added another layer of depth to the narrative.
Anaïs Quesson
Favorite Book: The Song of Achilles
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 174
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ana-s-quesson.html
Latest Review: Chrome Mountain by Ben Schneider

Post by Anaïs Quesson »

I found that Man Mission was a very interesting novel about friendship and adventure. It was a long time ago, but I remember it being very entertaining. Thank you for this excellent review!
Anaïs - she/her

"No nightingales. You idiot. We could have been... us."
Scholastica Daniel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scholastica-daniel.html
Latest Review: The Advent of Time by Indignus Servus

Post by Scholastica Daniel »

This book looks into friendship and growth through a week long vacation and this is concept I am willing to explore. This reviewer was very comprehensive with this review. Great job.
Daberechi Precious
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-daberechi-precious.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller

Post by Daberechi Precious »

This book is all about friendship and adventure, I really enjoyed every bit of this book. your review was so interesting and easy to understand.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”