Review of Niching Up

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Cristiano Bellucci
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cristiano-bellucci.html
Latest Review: Keto kickstart by Wendy Simpson
2024 Reading Goal: 5
2024 Goal Completion: 580%

Re: Review of Niching Up

Post by Cristiano Bellucci »

Great review, Tomy! I read the book with business lenses. I am glad to see that you have applied the same concepts to your personal life.
Book allow you to fully explore a topic and immerse yourself in a deeper way than most media today. Mark Zuckerberg.
Stephen Christopher 1
Favorite Book: The Book Thief
Currently Reading: Living Abroad: Challenging the Myths of Expat Life
Bookshelf Size: 142
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stephen-christopher-1.html
Latest Review: Photofinish by Cheryl Kerr
2024 Reading Goal: 25
2024 Goal Completion: 52%

Post by Stephen Christopher 1 »

As I'm now retired, I'm not sure if this book will be of much benefit to me. Is it only business-focused, or does it apply to all aspects of a person's life?
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 63
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tomy-chandrafrost.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books - Billy Jack (The Great Escape) by Steve William Laible

Post by Tomy Chandrafrost »

Cristiano Bellucci wrote: โ†‘29 Apr 2024, 05:16 Great review, Tomy! I read the book with business lenses. I am glad to see that you have applied the same concepts to your personal life.
Sure. I am glad to hear your thoughts on this. You are right that this book really help to improve some aspect in my personal life. Thanks for replying :D
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books - Billy Jack (The Great Escape) by Steve William Laible

Stephen Christopher 1 wrote: โ†‘29 Apr 2024, 20:20 As I'm now retired, I'm not sure if this book will be of much benefit to me. Is it only business-focused, or does it apply to all aspects of a person's life?
I think that it can be applied in the personal life too. Because in our life I think, we will always meet event where we have to choose something. Hope it helps on you too.
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra
Uma gupta
Currently Reading: Broken Faith
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-uma-gupta.html
Latest Review: The Forbidden Man by Gerald R Knight
2024 Reading Goal: 100
2024 Goal Completion: 33%

Post by Uma gupta »

This review succinctly captures the essence of the book, highlighting its strengths while acknowledging any minor shortcomings, ultimately recommending it to a wide audience.
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Uma gupta wrote: โ†‘01 May 2024, 07:43 This review succinctly captures the essence of the book, highlighting its strengths while acknowledging any minor shortcomings, ultimately recommending it to a wide audience.
I appreciate your response. I think it's crucial to provide a well-rounded review, discussing both the positives and negatives. This approach not only offers helpful feedback but also enhances the reader's experience with the book. Moreover, it plays a part in advancing the indie publishing community! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra
Tomi Ahmed
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tomi-ahmed.html
Latest Review: Love Slave to the Mafia Boss's Passion by Real Fantasies
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
2024 Reading Goal: 35
2024 Goal Completion: 37%

Post by Tomi Ahmed »

Thank you for sharing your experience with this book and providing valuable insights into its content. It's clear that the book resonated with you during a period of uncertainty, offering practical advice on navigating the challenges of decision-making, especially during a quarter-life crisis. Your reflection on the book's discussion of niching down and the importance of broadening one's understanding before specializing is particularly insightful. Your rating of 5 out of 5 reflects the book's ability to provide valuable insights in an engaging and understandable manner. Your feedback on adding more factual information and using more common analogies is constructive and will likely help improve the accessibility of the book's concepts for a wider audience. Overall, your comment provides a comprehensive overview of the book's strengths and areas for potential improvement.
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Tomi Ahmed wrote: โ†‘02 May 2024, 13:42 Thank you for sharing your experience with this book and providing valuable insights into its content. It's clear that the book resonated with you during a period of uncertainty, offering practical advice on navigating the challenges of decision-making, especially during a quarter-life crisis. Your reflection on the book's discussion of niching down and the importance of broadening one's understanding before specializing is particularly insightful. Your rating of 5 out of 5 reflects the book's ability to provide valuable insights in an engaging and understandable manner. Your feedback on adding more factual information and using more common analogies is constructive and will likely help improve the accessibility of the book's concepts for a wider audience. Overall, your comment provides a comprehensive overview of the book's strengths and areas for potential improvement.
Thank you for your reply. I believe providing balanced comments and responses is important because as part of the indie publishing ecosystem, we need to help advance independent authors.
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra
Cristina-Ioana Toader
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cristina-ioana-toader.html
Latest Review: I Chose Me by John Marcus Brown

Post by Cristina-Ioana Toader »

Great review! I particularly admire your recognition that this book diverges from the mainstream, advocating for specialization rather than urging individuals to excel in every aspect of an industry.
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Cristina-Ioana Toader wrote: โ†‘03 May 2024, 08:23 Great review! I particularly admire your recognition that this book diverges from the mainstream, advocating for specialization rather than urging individuals to excel in every aspect of an industry.
Thank you for your enthusiasm and attention in reading my writings. I'm glad to help people have a better reading experience with detailed explanations.
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra
EBERE WRITES COCEPT
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 77
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ebere-writes-cocept.html
Latest Review: Warden of the Dark: The Wrath of Ira by A.D. Lewis

Post by EBERE WRITES COCEPT »

In a world inundated with messages urging us to be everything, 'Niching Up' by Chris Dreyer offers a refreshing perspective. His emphasis on the importance of focusing on one theme is both empowering and liberating. Thanks for the great.
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

EBERE WRITES COCEPT wrote: โ†‘04 May 2024, 06:42 In a world inundated with messages urging us to be everything, 'Niching Up' by Chris Dreyer offers a refreshing perspective. His emphasis on the importance of focusing on one theme is both empowering and liberating. Thanks for the great.
I agree with your thoughts on your reading experience. It's indeed a great book. Thanks for your response. What a fantastic book, isn't it? He is really a good writer on his topic
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra
_Rhea Jacob
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rhea-jacob.html
Latest Review: The Magician's Secret by Charles Townsend

Post by _Rhea Jacob »

Thank you for your wonderful review. I also like the theme of the book that tells everyone to try to be everything. The more knowledge you have on various topics, the better opportunities you will get.
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

_Rhea Jacob wrote: โ†‘04 May 2024, 14:41 Thank you for your wonderful review. I also like the theme of the book that tells everyone to try to be everything. The more knowledge you have on various topics, the better opportunities you will get.
Thank you for your enthusiasm and attention in reading my writings. I'm glad to help people have a better reading experience with detailed explanations.
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra
Priya Murugesan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-priya-murugesan.html
Latest Review: Hunger of the Pine by Teal Swan

Post by Priya Murugesan »

A very neat review! I too felt the book was good and loved reading it.
In a world where you can be anything, be kind :)

Return to โ€œVolunteer Reviewsโ€