Review of The Unfakeable Code®

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Okewunmi Tobi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-okewunmi-tobi.html
Latest Review: Magi Apprentice by Dan E. Hendrickson
2024 Reading Goal: 70
2024 Goal Completion: 25%

Review of The Unfakeable Code®

Post by Okewunmi Tobi »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Unfakeable Code®" by Tony Jeton Selimi.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

As an avid reader, I recently had the pleasure of indulging in the captivating book "The Unfakeable Code" by Jeton Selimi. From the first page to the last, I was engrossed in the author's compelling writing style and thoroughly impressed by the book's ability to inspire readers to focus on different aspects of life.

What sets this book apart from others is its emphasis on the reader's unique characteristics and how they can be used to achieve unlimited success throughout their lifetime. With 220 pages of subtitles, the book covers a vast range of topics, making it an all-encompassing read.

The book is not structured based on chapters but rather on subtitles, allowing readers to easily navigate through the different topics. The author's life story, from childhood to adulthood, is also shared throughout the book, and it's fascinating to see how he and his friend communicated using computer language to keep their conversations private from patients.

One of the book's key takeaways is the importance of training ourselves to become extraordinary, regardless of age or any other factors that may hold us back. It's a powerful message that resonates throughout the book and is sure to leave readers feeling motivated and empowered.

"The Unfakeable Code" covers various themes such as finance, self-help, transformational journey, and technology. It's a multi-dynamic book that comprises every aspect of human life for growth, and I highly recommend checking it out to learn more.

On page 122, the author talks about seeing an emotional crisis as a blessing in disguise. It's a thought-provoking message that encourages readers to take care of themselves even during tough times.

Although the book has a few typographical errors and has no borderline profanity, it's a valuable read. The book's well-structured format, easy-to-understand words, and fascinating topics make it an all-around worthwhile experience. In my opinion, it's a 5 out of 5 stars book, and it's definitely worth adding to your reading list.

The Unfakeable Code®
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Jennifer Coxon
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Cancer, Faith & Butterflies
Bookshelf Size: 65
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jennifer-coxon.html
Latest Review: Love Letters to the Virgin Mary by David Richards
2024 Reading Goal: 15
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Jennifer Coxon »

Thank you for your thoughtful review. It appears the book has really made an impression on you. I like that your key takeaway is about training yourself to be extraordinary - I agree it’s a very good way to live.
Kim Tzuville
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16

Post by Kim Tzuville »

Based on this evaluation, I anticipate reading and knowing more about this book very soon. I enjoyed the review so much that I read it again.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”