Review of The Artificial Intelligence Rights and Responsibilities Act”

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Francis Kapola
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 58
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-francis-kapola.html
Latest Review: The Artificial Intelligence Rights and Responsibilities Act” by Alton Booth

Review of The Artificial Intelligence Rights and Responsibilities Act”

Post by Francis Kapola »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Artificial Intelligence Rights and Responsibilities Act”" by Alton Booth.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The future is in artificial intelligence. There is no argument for that. The widespread use and fast development of the industry are evidence enough to prove this. Moreso, Alton Brooth confirms this by introducing an intriguing piece, The Artificial Intelligence Rights and Responsibilities Act. A short documentation of AI rights and privileges. That part of ‘rights and privileges’ sounds similar, doesn’t it? That was the captivating part for me to have a look at how robots will be acknowledged on par with humans.

A standout feature for me is that the book is so short. This offered me the opportunity to quickly go through the book, as I was eager to know what these rights are that AI has or will be granted when they are in full deployment all over the world. Even more amazing was the directness and conciseness of the book. The author did a great job not to include unnecessary details that could take away a reader’s attention.

The book’s overall structure is also highly commendable. The book has eight sections that detail various aspects of the law, including a section titled ‘Section1: Elucidation of Key Terms’. This is an advantage for both experts in AI and novices alike. This structure ensures that the reader is enlightened.

I lost a bit of vigour in reading the book when I came to a part of the book where the author repeated all eight sections that I had read. Although some more information and depth were added to these sections, that was the only aspect I did not find striking, but the book is very enlightening on the future of AI.

That being said, I rate The Artificial Intelligence Rights and Responsibilities Act four out of five stars. I deducted a star because of what I mentioned as my dislike for the book. There were no errors, suggesting that the book was exceptionally edited by a professional.

This is a book that I believe should be read by everyone so that they can gain insights into what the future looks like. To give out a specific recommendation, I would recommend the book to those in the AI industry, whether in the development phases or the use phase. This is because these are the people who are in immediate contact with AI entities and should read this book to anticipate the change that is contained in Alton Brooth’s book, The Artificial Intelligence Rights and Responsibilities Act.

The Artificial Intelligence Rights and Responsibilities Act”
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Kareen Hez
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kareen-hez.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Kareen Hez »

I'm also interested in AI, so I think this will be a good source to gain more knowledge. Thank you for the informative review! :tiphat:

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”