Review of Karmic Selling

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Martina Sette
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 59
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-martina-sette.html
Latest Review: Just Die by E Alan Fleischauer
2024 Reading Goal: 30
2024 Goal Completion: 136%

Review of Karmic Selling

Post by Martina Sette »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Karmic Selling" by Stan Gwizdak.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

"Karmic Selling: Earning Business by Earning Trust" by Stan Gwizdak is an engaging exploration of the interdependence of trust and successful sales. Gwizdak's journey from the cut-throat corporate world to a more compassionate and authentic philosophy is inspiring, setting the tone for the book's exploration.

The book's most notable feature is its fresh perspective on sales as a karmic journey, where trust is the foundation of business success. Gwizdak's writing is great, making the complex dynamics of trust and sales accessible to a wide audience.
Stan Gwizdak did an awesome job emphasizing the importance of being real and forming genuine connections with people. He gave some really practical tips and examples that showed how being sincere can help in building long-term relationships with clients. The book had some great stories and case studies that showed how trust can be the foundation of a successful business.

Gwizdak's book introduces a new concept of "Karmic Selling," which draws inspiration from Eastern philosophies such as Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism. This approach focuses on the positive consequences of good deeds in sales, emphasizing the importance of authenticity, kindness, and building relationships. Through real-life stories, the author illustrates how simple acts of kindness can lead to meaningful connections and success.
The author is great at mixing spiritual and ethical values to sell things. Gwizdak thinks that if salespeople are nice to their customers and have good values, everyone will benefit.
The book is informative and inspiring. Gwizdak's style and real-world examples kept me engaged throughout. The logical progression of each chapter made it easy to understand and apply the concepts discussed.

I give "Karmic Selling" 5 out of 5 stars, and the reasons are above. It has wise content, practical advice, and an innovative approach to sales techniques. Also, I liked everything about this book, and its editing is professional.

I recommend it to both experienced sales professionals and newcomers. It offers a fresh perspective that goes beyond traditional sales strategies, providing valuable insights into building authentic client relationships and achieving success in sales.

Karmic Selling
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Julie Basil
Favorite Book: The Little Prince
Currently Reading: Launchpad Republic
Bookshelf Size: 201
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julie-basil.html
Latest Review: Voices from a Forgotten Letter by Seif-Eldeine
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Julie Basil »

This sounds like a very interesting read. I am not in sales, so I will probably not read this book, but I can appreciate how a fresh perspective would be helpful and welcome. Keep up the good work!
"It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, what's essential is invisible to the eye." ~ Antoine St. Exupery
Cristina-Ioana Toader
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cristina-ioana-toader.html
Latest Review: I Chose Me by John Marcus Brown

Post by Cristina-Ioana Toader »

Great review! You effectively capture the essence of "Karmic Selling" by emphasizing the significance of authenticity and genuine connections in the sales process, which resonates as both insightful and practical for readers.
Priya Murugesan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-priya-murugesan.html
Latest Review: Hunger of the Pine by Teal Swan

Post by Priya Murugesan »

I love the concept of the book. I am not into sales. But based on your very positive review, I believe I will appreciate this well-written book.
In a world where you can be anything, be kind :)
Gerry Steen
Currently Reading: The Impossible Mock Orange Trial
Bookshelf Size: 190
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gerry-steen.html
Latest Review: House of Eire by June Gillam

Post by Gerry Steen »

Your review makes the case that this book offers a refreshing and positive message in regards to making sales. This reminds me of old-time values often held by the small-business owner. Being kind and thoughtful to your customers does not go unnoticed. When I walk into a store and I am asked what I am looking for, then accompanied to the exact location, and given personal attention in regards to any questions I may have, I feel appreciative and will return to give that vendor more business. This postive message needs to be spread to all. Great review, Martina! :techie-studyinggray:
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 63
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tomy-chandrafrost.html
Latest Review: Mountain Wave by Joe Albea, Nathan Summers

Post by Tomy Chandrafrost »

It sounds like a Dale Carnegie book on salesperson.
The eastern philosophical perspective will added interesting point here.

I agree with some of the advice and insights for sales, considering we've probably had some bad experiences with unfriendly and pushy salespeople. Thank you for writing this review.
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”