Review of Niching Up

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Malachi Chukwuebuka Nelson
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-malachi-chukwuebuka-nelson.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Review of Niching Up

Post by Malachi Chukwuebuka Nelson »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Niching Up" by Chris Dreyer.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

"Niching Up" by Chris Dreyer explains how niching is that very important thing that might lead your business to success and how niches can also be that lucrative approach for the business. The book's author goes further by discussing both sides of brand positioning and also reveals his own branding story by positioning himself professionally and personally.

It is really an interesting book that might be very useful for business owners or market players. And the best part of it is that I believe that the author demonstrated in an incredibly precise way in the book that specialization and habitat selection are not only for the personal and professional life but also are the basic keys to a happier and more regular life.

This book deserves a decent rating of 5 out of 5 stars. The content was also structured pretty well; there were no errors in the book. No part of this book was boring at all. This book was well edited. There is nothing I dislike in this book.

This book contains lots of useful information obtained by the author, which is a basis for better understanding. I particularly appreciated how well the author excels at transferring information from one chapter to another, which was another factor in my liking for this book. The pacing in this book was perfect. The storylines go hand in hand, which would lead to no confusion. The author placed some endnotes for those interested to go on additional reading.

The book is incredibly well structured, the writing style is highly engaging, and it could be an excellent source for people in marketing or students who must learn something in regards to how to niche up, as well as for those who are considering opening a business. I suggest you read this book because, once its words settle on your conscience, your mind will become clear.

Niching Up
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Amanda Kenneth
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amanda-kenneth.html
Latest Review: The DrugTech Trilogy by Marcel Victor Sahade

Post by Amanda Kenneth »

"Niching Up" by Chris Dreyer emphasizes the significance of niching for business success. Dreyer explores the benefits and strategies of niche marketing, sharing his own branding journey.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”