Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Daberechi Precious
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-daberechi-precious.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller

Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

Post by Daberechi Precious »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress" by Gustavo Kinrys, MD.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

This book is structured into ten chapters, each focusing on different aspects of anxiety and stress. It covers a range of topics, from defining fear and insomnia to exploring nutrient-based and herbal-based remedies. One of the book's strengths is its accessibility and simplicity. The authors have written in a clear and understandable manner, making it easy for readers to understand every piece of information in this book.

I found the information on symptoms particularly helpful. The book highlights common effects such as overthinking, insomnia, depression, and indigestion, which many readers may find relatable. The authors provide remedies for these symptoms, including breathing exercises, mindfulness, and meditation, all of which are supported by research. If you haven't read this book yet, you are missing out on a lot of health tips. It's worth giving it a try.

One of the book's standout features is its focus on natural remedies. It discusses the benefits of exercises and nutrient-based remedies, offering readers practical solutions to reduce anxiety and stress. I also appreciated the inclusion of scientific information, which adds credibility to the advice provided. I do much love this book's title and cover; it's eye-catching and drew my attention at first sight. The practical exercises in this book made me love it even more, which I practiced on my own. The author really did a great job on this book, all thanks to him. And I must say, this book is the best I have read so far.

In terms of presentation, the book is professionally edited and well- organised. Each chapter is broken down into manageable sections, making it easy to navigate. While there was one error or dislike, it did not detract from the overall reading experience.

Overall, I rate Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD 5 out of 5 stars. It is insightful, educational, and provides valuable information for anyone dealing with anxiety or stress. I highly recommend it to everyone experiencing symptoms such as indigestion, chest pains, and panic attacks, as well as medical practitioners and psychologists seeking a deeper understanding of these conditions.

Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
williams Emerald
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: In It Together
Currently Reading: The Cackling of the Crows
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-williams-emerald.html
Latest Review: Nightlord: Sunset by Garon Whited

Post by williams Emerald »

“I can’t recommend ‘Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress’ enough! Gustavo Kinrys, MD, has done an excellent job of breaking down complex topics into easily understandable information. Whether you’re experiencing symptoms or simply seeking preventative measures, this book offers practical solutions for improving mental well-being.
Dominico Emezuru
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dominico-emezuru.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Dominico Emezuru »

A perfect blend of characters, plot, and setting that creates a harmonious and unforgettable reading experience.
Martin Victor 1
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-martin-victor-1.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed

Post by Martin Victor 1 »

This book provides natural solutions to dealing with stres an anxiety. I tried some of the techniques in this book and found them to be very helpful. great book.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”