Review of E M P Honeymoon

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Daberechi Precious
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-daberechi-precious.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller

Review of E M P Honeymoon

Post by Daberechi Precious »

[Following is a volunteer review of "E M P Honeymoon" by Dorothy May Mercer.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer is a captivating novel that follows the story of newlyweds Kelly and Tom, along with other interesting and well-organised characters. The couple's honeymoon takes an unexpected turn when Kelly stumbles upon a dangerous terrorist group while on a tranquil resort island. As events unfold, it becomes clear that the group is planning an attack on North America, prompting Kelly to seek help from her brother, Senator Mike McBride, and his acquaintance, Assistant Director Joseph.

The book is filled with thrilling action and suspense that kept me engaged from beginning to end. Despite being part of a series, this book can be read as a standalone, which is impressive. The sacrifices made by Kelly and Tom to protect their country are admirable, highlighting their patriotism and bravery. Their professions. Kelly's skill in computer decoding and Tom's role as a police officer prove invaluable in the mission to stop the terrorist attack.

The author's storytelling is commendable, with each chapter ending on a cliffhanger, making it difficult to put the book down. The author's ability to quickly weave a plot is remarkable, and I found myself eagerly turning the pages to uncover the outcome of the story. The characters are well-developed, particularly Cynthia and Sky, who add depth to the narrative and give us, the readers, a romantic side of this book.

One of the book's strengths is its detailed explanation of scientific concepts, such as the effects of a nuclear weapon, making it accessible to readers. The author's writing is clear and easy to understand, enhancing the overall reading experience. Additionally, while reading this book, I found no errors and had no dislike whatsoever, all thanks to the author for this great book.

Overall, E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer is a thrilling and educational read that I highly recommend to fans of suspense, thrillers, and action novels. It offers a unique blend of science fiction and real-world scenarios, making it both entertaining and enlightening. I will rate this book 5 out of 5 stars. 

E M P Honeymoon
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
williams Emerald
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: In It Together
Currently Reading: The Cackling of the Crows
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-williams-emerald.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by williams Emerald »

I appreciate how you mentioned that the book can be read as a standalone despite being part of a series. That’s a testament to the author’s skill in crafting a cohesive story while still leaving room for new readers to jump in. Nice review.
Dominico Emezuru
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Dominico Emezuru »

A book that will stay with you long after you've finished reading, leaving you pondering its deeper meanings and implications.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”