Review of Reconfigurement

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Elendu Treasure
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elendu-treasure.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Review of Reconfigurement

Post by Elendu Treasure »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Reconfigurement" by E. Alan Fleischauer.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

E. Alan Fleischauer's book “Reconfigurement” is an engaging, perceptive, and extremely educational read about finance. The author has over twenty years of experience as a financial advisor. This book is divided into thirteen chapters that each provide a detailed overview of all the processes required to assist you on your reconfiguration journey. This is accurately conveyed in the title of the book. With this title, the author effectively communicated the essence of the book. Alan explains how making wise job decisions, budgeting, goal-setting for investments, and money management can all pay off in the long run. To put it briefly, the purpose of this book is to inspire readers, particularly those above fifty, to make plans for the future.

The lighthearted writing style of this book is what I found most appealing. The reader is drawn in by the author's writing style. Even if financial advice is crucial to them, most books on the subject bore the reader and are only partially read. More significant than the amusing book they will love to read. The reader gains insight into what should not be done by reading about the author's personal experiences. After all, our failure teaches a lot than our successes. Because the author has simplified the explanations of some of the more complex subjects, this book is ideal for readers with little or no background in economics.

My only concern was with a few abbreviations that lacked definition. I saw that the majority of terminology was defined in the story and that the book was written with an American readership in mind, who would likely be familiar with the acronyms. However, it's often a good idea to assume nothing when writing and presume that readers will understand you. A dictionary would have been helpful as a result.

Still, I found nothing to hate about the book, and I happily gave it a five out of five stars. In addition to offering priceless knowledge on a challenging subject, Fleischauer did so in a clear, educational, grammatically flawless, and engrossing manner. It is unbelievable to me that I am discussing a book on finance in this manner.

Although the book's primary target readership is Americans, readers in other nations may also benefit from its material. I suggest this book to anyone who is working and getting close to retirement, as well as independent contractors who wish to make future plans. It is a useful tool for anyone trying to plan financially.

Reconfigurement
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Aurora Benjamin
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aurora-benjamin.html
Latest Review: The Tiger's Eye by Scott Delaney

Post by Aurora Benjamin »

What sets "Reconfigurement" apart is Fleischauer's lighthearted writing style, which captivates readers. By sharing personal experiences and lessons learned, the book provides valuable insights and cautionary tales, making it both informative and enjoyable to read.
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 62
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tomy-chandrafrost.html
Latest Review: A Curate in Love by Richard Hughes

Post by Tomy Chandrafrost »

I agree with your review. The author writes it in a light, enjoyable style that's easy to read and understand. In the end, we need more writers like this who can make typically boring topics enjoyable. What a great review!
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”