Review of God is good

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Opeyemi Ajiboye
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-opeyemi-ajiboye.html
Latest Review: EMA by Aian D. Grey

Review of God is good

Post by Opeyemi Ajiboye »

[Following is a volunteer review of "God is good" by Margaret liu collins.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

God is Good is a story written by Margaret Liu Collins. A single mother of two passes through a lot of challenges in order to be successful, with the help of God. She married at a young age as a request from her father, but the marriage turned out to be one of her biggest mistakes.

In her marriage, she faced a lot of challenges and abuse from her husband. Without any help from anyone. She has to go into a teaching job, and her salary is not enough to take care of her and her two children. She has no one to turn to, but she went on her knees and prayed to God, and her prayers were answered. God created another alternative business for her.

The author talks about many occasions whereby God has come to her aid, like when she wanted to remarry, the Lord guided her, and the man she wanted to marry did not have any cultural practices and did not know anything about the Chinese cultures. The Lord chose somebody different for her.

The author makes me understand that the Lord God is ready to answer our prayers as long as we are in line with Him. I like how the author uses cartoon images and Bible verses to explain the word of God in each chapter. This portrait makes a good impression on me, and it makes the book more fancy. I dislike how the author's parents force her into a marriage she never wanted, which turns out to be a very abusive marriage for both her and her children. It gives me negative thoughts towards the husband.

I recommend this book for those who like reading about Bible readers, children, and adults. I give this book a 5 out of 5 rating because it highlights the importance and benefits of serving God. The book is perfectly edited because I found no errors.

God is good
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Latest Review: EMA by Aian D. Grey
Anozie Stephanie
Currently Reading: Summer's Promise
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anozie-stephanie.html
Latest Review: life.............connected by jacksel

Post by Anozie Stephanie »

One thing I hate more than anything is abuse in relationships, it is not a funny experience and won't wish it on anyone, her Dad didn't do a good job in requesting for his daughter to get married.
Jason Ortega 1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jason-ortega-1.html
Latest Review: Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise by John K Danenbarger

Post by Jason Ortega 1 »

The book show the challenges of a single mother. Despite all the abuse she faced from her husband,she work with God and she was blessed.
Jevonte Malik
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jevonte-malik.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Jevonte Malik »

The book is a wonderful book but I don't like how the husband was abusive and he wasn't their for his son when he need him. This show the man is heartless
Ezeani Emmanuel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ezeani-emmanuel.html
Latest Review: Clifford's War by J Denison Reed

Post by Ezeani Emmanuel »

In most cases when we don't have what to do or who to run to we call on God because that's our only option. I was delighted that God answered Margaret prayers.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”