Review of Man Mission

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Daberechi Precious
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-daberechi-precious.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed

Review of Man Mission

Post by Daberechi Precious »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Man Mission" by Eytan Uliel.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Man Mission by Eytan Uliel is an amazing read that narrates the adventures of four lifelong friends as they embark on annual trips around the world. Through these journeys, the men not only challenge themselves physically but also navigate the complexities of adulthood, including relationships, careers, and personal growth. The book offers a unique blend of adventure, humour, and heartfelt moments, making it a compelling read for anyone looking for a story of friendship and self-discovery. This book is for you.

The story revolves around four friends who have been friends since college. Every year, they set out on a week-long adventure to different parts of the world, engaging in activities like hiking, biking, and kayaking. These trips, which they call Man Missions serve as a way for them to escape their daily lives and reconnect with each other. As the years pass, the friends face various challenges, both on their trips and in their personal lives. They navigate issues such as marriage, career changes, and the pressures of society's expectations. Despite the ups and downs, their friendship remains strong, providing them with support and companionship through life's journey.

One of the highlights of Man Mission by Eytan Uliel is its portrayal of friendship. The bond between the four friends is genuine and heartwarming, showing the importance of having a support system in life. The humour in the book is also a standout feature, adding more life to the story and making it an enjoyable read. Additionally, the descriptive writing in the book is impressive and very easy to understand. The author vividly captures the beauty of the various locations the friends visit, allowing readers to immerse themselves in the sights and sounds of each destination. This adds depth to the story and enhances the reading experience. This book really taught me a lot about friendship. I really wish to go on a mission with my friends sometime in the future.

While reading through this book, I didn't find any errors or have any dislike whatsoever for it. The author's message was well received and understood. All thanks to the author for this wonderful book.

I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars. I highly recommend this book to readers who enjoy stories about friendship, adventure, and personal growth. The book offers a heartfelt narrative that resonates with readers, reminding us of the importance of cherishing the relationships in our lives. Whether you're looking for a thought-provoking read or simply a captivating story, this is sure to satisfy.

Man Mission
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
williams Emerald
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: In It Together
Currently Reading: The Cackling of the Crows
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-williams-emerald.html
Latest Review: In It Together by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes

Post by williams Emerald »

Your review has me sold! I’m always on the lookout for books that offer a blend of adventure, humor, and heartfelt moments. Man Mission seems to tick all the boxes. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on it!”
Dominico Emezuru
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dominico-emezuru.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller

Post by Dominico Emezuru »

The author's spontaneity shines through in the witty dialogue and unexpected character interactions, adding a touch of humor and charm.
Badger Martin
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-badger-martin.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Badger Martin »

Man mission is a book adventurer's will love. A group of friends embark on an annual adventure for 15 years. This book envices what true friendship is all about.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”